Upgrade time 40g<150g

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrade time 40g<150g

Just picked up a new tank. Plans are to move everything from my 40 breeder over once I get everything ready. It is 60x24x24. Will be making the DIY overflow have one in each back corners. It's either I'm going to try sps again or do a fowlr tank.

Pic of the full test.

Cool tank

Comment

is it acrylic?
      Mentally Challenged

My Flickr

Comment

Glass

Comment

Nice curved corners I like it.
          Mentally Challenged

My Flickr

Comment

Upgrade time 40g&lt;150g

Becareful with that that jebo/odyssea tank. Your main seals are on the back glass. They are prone to busting. That's why I got rid of mine.
            ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Originally posted by barrettsline View Post
              Becareful with that that jebo/odyssea tank. Your main seals are on the back glass. They are prone to busting. That's why I got rid of mine.
              That's something I don't want to hear!! Did it happen to you or did you sell it before

Comment

Upgrade time 40g&lt;150g

Sold it before. After I found out what type of tank it was and did research on the tanks, I ran across multiple cases of it happening. It was out the house in a month. It may never happen with yours but I wasn't willin to risk it. Mine was a 180, that's a lot of water to be on a floor...
                ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

The silicone looks brand new still. I'm going to take the gamble and hope it doesn't happen to me.

Comment

Upgrade time 40g&lt;150g

Keep an eye on it. The bracing on the top. Is it still two pieces of plastic held with screws?
                    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Do the SPS tank with zeo system.

Comment

What is a zeo system?

Comment

Originally posted by barrettsline View Post
                          +1

They look really nice , but I have hear to many stories , some LFS don't even like to sell them . Hope yours be one of the good ones that people have never a problem.
                          125 gal-P. Kachase,simochromis, vampire pleco,bn pleco,bulldog pleco

55 gal- Ilangis ,clown pleco,abn pleco,rubber lip pleco

55 gal-Canary cheek,Ikola,duboisi, and fry

10 gal -fry tank,snails

Comment

Its hard to explain the zeo system. Its expensive but it is worth it.
                            You need to read alot from this forum

I don't have zeo system but I have dose my tank with zeo supplement and I'm happy with the results. SPS color up and grow nice

Comment

Might just do fowlr. Tried doing sps a few times and nothing seems to stay alive.

Comment

Working...
                              X