Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blackworms from Aquatic Foods-anybody want some?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackworms from Aquatic Foods-anybody want some?

We are interested in buying some California blackworms and worm keepers from this site. We were wondering if anyone else would be interested in pitching in/ splitting an order?

I'm thinking we'd want about a half pound of worms and two keepers. But of course, the more we get, the cheaper it is for everyone, so let us know! Here's the price chart for keeper and worm sets, best for beginners and small amounts I think:
    Free California Blackworms here! Aquatic Foods is a fabulous live foods resource for pet fish owners. California Blackworms, goldfish, mealworms, crickets, bloodworms, feeders, and other high nutrition fish foods available immediately. Offering wholesale and retail, door to door shipping, and a full line of accessories. Hobby and commercial sales. Color pictures of California blackworms being eaten by goldfish. Other pictures show betta fish, frogs, mealworms, bloodworms, crickets, as well as live foods in fish feeders.

And here are the sale prices for just worms, if you're already set up to keep them and want larger quantities:
    Free California Blackworms here! Aquatic Foods is a fabulous live foods resource for pet fish owners. California Blackworms, goldfish, mealworms, crickets, bloodworms, feeders, and other high nutrition fish foods available immediately. Offering wholesale and retail, door to door shipping, and a full line of accessories. Hobby and commercial sales. Color pictures of California blackworms being eaten by goldfish. Other pictures show betta fish, frogs, mealworms, bloodworms, crickets, as well as live foods in fish feeders.Blackworms,goldfish,feeders,mealworms,crickets,bloodworms,tropical fish,aquariums,fish,betta fish,aquatic,water pets,friends,farm,nutrition,pet foods,pet food,frogs,tanks,accessories,shipping,Fresno,California,CA,FAX,Sales,wholesale,retail,hobby,hobby supplies,hobbiest,store,food,live food,live,frozen foods, fish foods, live fish food, bloodworms,frozen bloodworms, brine shrimp, frozen brine shrimp, mysis shrimp, hikari, hikari bloodworms, hikari frozen, hikari foods, hikari fish foods, hikari pellets, san francisco bay brand, bay brand, brine shrimp eggs, tubifex,beeh heart,live shrimp,frozen shrimp,discus food,discus fish,cichlid, cichlids, enzymes

Here are the prices for worm keepers and feeders, to add on:
    Free California Blackworms here! Aquatic Foods is a fabulous live foods resource for pet fish owners. California Blackworms, goldfish, mealworms, crickets, bloodworms, feeders, and other high nutrition fish foods available immediately. Offering wholesale and retail, door to door shipping, and a full line of accessories. Hobby and commercial sales. Color pictures of California blackworms being eaten by goldfish. Other pictures show betta fish, frogs, mealworms, bloodworms, crickets, as well as live foods in fish feeders.

Also- wonkiest website I've seen in a long time, sorry for throwing so many links at you guys. We're wanting to order soon, so if anyone's interested just let us know what you'd want and we'll make it work!

Thanks!
    Sasha and Roy
    "I think that God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability." -Oscar Wilde

I might be interested if we could get more people on the group buy. I'll be down for the same package. 1/2 lb and 2 keepers. Maybe if we get enough people interested, we could contact the dealer for a custom deal? Because as the combo increases, the boxes stay the same until you hit 1lb of worms, but it's only 1 more box.

Comment

I want quarter pound but they don't have the quarter pound package with the keeper

Comment

Originally posted by raleigh19 View Post
        I want quarter pound but they don't have the quarter pound package with the keeper
        You could split with someone else who wants a 1/4 pound.

Comment

That's why I put up the multiple links...it takes a little bit of browsing on this site, but basically if we have enough interest, we can just order a pound, 2 pounds, etc- and add on a 6 pack of keepers. Or 12 keepers, or whatever.
          Just put down what you want- worms and keepers, we'll figure it out.
          "I think that God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability." -Oscar Wilde

Comment

I'll start the list.

LooksLater: 1/2 pound, 2 keepers
            Mistahoo: 1/2 pound, 2 keepers, 3 cones
            Raleigh19: 1/4 pound, 1 keeper, 1 cone
            Last edited by mistahoo; 03-17-2013, 09:49 PM. Reason: added a cone for raleigh

Comment

Originally posted by LooksLater View Post
              That's why I put up the multiple links...it takes a little bit of browsing on this site, but basically if we have enough interest, we can just order a pound, 2 pounds, etc- and add on a 6 pack of keepers. Or 12 keepers, or whatever.
              Just put down what you want- worms and keepers, we'll figure it out.
              That cleared up a lot. I was thinking you wanted to do just the packages on the first link.

Comment

I want 1 cone too

Comment

Bump...anybody else want in on this before we order?

Comment

I have to call off because can't have worm in the fridge....everyone is gonna freak out at home

Comment

Re: Blackworms from Aquatic Foods-anybody want some?

Hey, understandable.
                      Mistahoo-Want to just split a pound and a 6 pack of keepers with us then?

Sent from my C5155 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Re: Blackworms from Aquatic Foods-anybody want some?

Yeah toss in two cones for me.

Sent from my spaceship using Tapatalk 2.

Comment

Cool, I think we'll want 2 cones as well. Have a preference as far as blue or clear? There's a slight price difference, but I can't really see why...

Comment

And I was thinking of ordering friday, cool with you?

Comment

Sorry. Busy eating my birthday cake!

I'll get the clear ones. No need to be fancy lol. Friday is cool with me.

Comment

Working...
                              X