New PB messing up video links?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New PB messing up video links?

Since now they're forcing the new photobucket, their direct link codes have changed. I'm still on the old photobucket but even those direct link codes have changed. When I try to paste the direct link and click the photobucket icon then submit my post, it shows the player, but when I click the play button, it says "video not found". Is there any way to fix this on HFB's end or can we not embed PB videos anymore?

hmmm. i use youtube. never had any issues there!
    my fish house:
    2.5g- ramshorn hatchery
    6g eclipse- yellow shrimp, chili rasboras, yellow apple snails
    29g- geo grow-out, angels, 12"fire eel, dwarf frog, apple snails
    45g- jade sleeper gobies, native killifish, feeder endlers

75g-
    2 oscars, parrot, silver dollars, albino channel cat, syno euptera, bichir, baby jaguar, convicts, yabby
    125g- fahaka puffer, rainbow shark
    and about a dozen bettas....

Comment

YouTube FTW.

Comment

Originally posted by mistahoo View Post
        Since now they're forcing the new photobucket, their direct link codes have changed. I'm still on the old photobucket but even those direct link codes have changed. When I try to paste the direct link and click the photobucket icon then submit my post, it shows the player, but when I click the play button, it says "video not found". Is there any way to fix this on HFB's end or can we not embed PB videos anymore?
        Let me look into it.
        Our Fishhouse
        Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Comment

Re: New PB messing up video links?

Any update? Also on Tapatalk I can't close/lock my threads. Any clue why?

Sent from my spaceship using Tapatalk 2.

Comment

No, and I probably won't be able to work on this for a while. It's not built in to the forum, so it's going to take a lot of time to try and figure out. I'm super busy with work right now, so I don't have time to look at it.

I have no idea on the Tapatalk issue. I don't have anything to do with their code at all.
            Our Fishhouse
            Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Comment

Re: New PB messing up video links?

All good. Your job that pays comes first. I'll just resort to uploading on YouTube

Sent from my spaceship using Tapatalk 2.

Comment

Working...
              X