Air pump, gel food, goldfish saler question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air pump, gel food, goldfish saler question

Hi all, Im very new to our forum but love yrs post alot.

I got a 70 gal, i got a fluval 306 and 6 gold fishes....and I want to:

1/ buy air pump: which one u think is good ? ( not too expensive plz )

2/ i want to put some foxtail pots in it on a barebottom, is it ok? if not which is the best plant for goldfish?

3/ for gel food, I want to add fresh shrimp, potato, soybean or boiled rice...cuz those are nutritious but no pro ever mentioned about them in gel food...I dont know if its safe or not...

4/I dont really like raingarden.us......are there any other sellers that u think i should look up?

5/ I would love to know if we have any great goldfish sellers here in Houston so I can choose the fish in person...

thx alot guys, I asked too much already....

have a good day,

Will

Welcome to the Box!
    You do ask a lot of questions. But the only stupid question is one you never ask...
    1: Air pumps are cheep and you don't need a real big one on a 70g tank. Infact if you fitler return agatates the top of the tank you don't really need one at all.
    2: Are they aquatic plants? if so your good.
    3: There are many foods that are made for goldfish. You can make your own food if you like but its a lot of work for something you can buy.
    4: I never use them. So I don't know.
    5: city pets, aquarium world, and a few other have some nice koi and goldfish and everything you need for them.
    I hope this helps.
    Good luck...
    Nothing Kills Evil Like a Sharp Stick...

Comment

Working...
    X