My Anemones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Anemones

The 1st video was from maybe a year ago.
    The 2nd was from last week.

Looks great, nice tank.

Comment

Impressive!

Such a beautiful tank.
      "I think that God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability." -Oscar Wilde

Comment

Nice, wish my rbta would take that amount of flow and not wander around.
        20g mixed reef

Comment

Thanks, y'all are being too kind.
          Nightster,
          Those anemones actually had moved around some. I don't think they worry about the current at their heads but it's the current at their feet that make them want to move.

Comment

nice set-up
            125g: Empty For Now
            90g: Planted S.A.

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”
            Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

Thanks LordBaron.

Just an update. I sold one of the anemones a couple days ago and now the last one decided to pick up and move to the right side of the tank. The clownfish are still not sure about moving with their houses or not !

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Very nice.. What size tank is that?

Comment

the vids say 125 gal

that is a lot of rock in there

do the butterfly or singapore angel pick at the anemone at all? how long you had those two fish?

Comment

Originally posted by beaver-man View Post
                    the vids say 125 gal

that is a lot of rock in there

do the butterfly or singapore angel pick at the anemone at all? how long you had those two fish?
                    It is a 125G.

I think the fish like their hiding places.

I've had the Saddle back butterfly for 3 weeks+ and he started to pick at the hammer about a week ago but not the anemone. I've had the singapore angel for a month+ and he is not picking at the corals I have.

I've had the other angel fish for a year or two. They are not safe with coral that have polyps though. I used to have 10+ colonies of zoas, a bunch of sps. Some of them were eaten by the angels, some were killed by the anemones.

Comment

so it is turning into a FOWLR and the RBTAs?

Comment

The GSP, mushrooms, ricordia, toad stool, xenia , frog spawn and a tall coral on the left (that I don't know the name of) seem safe.

Comment

I added a racoon butterfly and a yellow long nose butterfly and that spelled the end for my mushrooms. I had about 30 shrooms of all colors and I am now down to a few and they all shrivel up.
                          They didn't touch the hammer and the frogspawn though. Those corals were however picked on from time to time by the saddle back butterfly.

Comment

Up-to-date video. The fish are pretty but the tank's getting sparse ;(

Comment

Working...
                            X