azgardens group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• azgardens group buy

So i am wanting to buy a few plants and what not from this website because another friend of mine has told me how great their quality is. Their prices are decent but their shipping is way up there. Lucky for us it is a flat rate shipping fee so the more people that order something from the sight the cheaper it will be. http://www.azgardens.com/t-shipping.aspx?skinid=4 this is the link for the shipping info it is based on price. I am planning on putting an order in on February 3rd for that Friday delivery but i have to go out of town Friday night so pick up would be either before 6 Friday after the package got there or Sunday afternoon. I have a thirty gallon aquarium I can store fish in so they should be fine for a while and a place to store plants and what not. This is all tentative so look over the sight and post here if you are interested. http://www.azgardens.com/default.aspx
    130 gallon lake malawi breeding community tank red zebra with true blue male, Mosobo "deep", Rusties, Taiwan reef.
    125 gallon with Carl the crappie and Mrs. C the crawdad
    100 gallon tall Walstad method planted tank
    55 gallon tropical mixture of guppies, platy's, clown loaches
    55 gallon pea puffer planted tank
    30 gallon Cichlid fry tank
    30 gallon planted snowball shrimp tank.
    10 gallon Killi fish australe orange planted tank trying to breed

I've heard some bad reviews about them so I'd be wary

Comment

Originally posted by Victorp View Post
      I've heard some bad reviews about them so I'd be wary
      +1 Heard too many bad things about them. Wrong plant, wrong shrimp, wrong fish, extra long shipping, bad customer service, etc.

If you'd be willing to do a group buy from Bob's Tropical Plants, I might jump in on that. Been eying some of his plants and livestock. Also heard nothing but great things about this guy. Supposedly very fast shipping as well.

Comment

Re: azgardens group buy

Please don't do it.
        http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

Comment

I'd be interested

Comment

well the main reason I am wanting to order from them is for the 12X12 dwarf hair grass matts that they have. If someone else can point out a place that carries mats like that then let me know. I will check out the other website tomorrow. I am amazed to see so many people against this site since i personally have heard only good things about it.
            130 gallon lake malawi breeding community tank red zebra with true blue male, Mosobo "deep", Rusties, Taiwan reef.

Comment

My .2cents I had horrible service from azgardens. The fish were all sick they had ich and rotten tail on arrival. 6 Dead on arrival, 3 died the next day. They over charged me. Water was pond water and bags broke so the box was nasty. The fish ended up having very bad coloration when they got older (except for the red spootted severums which were not to bad but not great). It was a horrible experience with them. I do not recommend buying from them at all.
              150 gallon - Mississippi map turtles, chocolate cichlids, red spotted severums

40 GB - Red Shoulder severums

John 3:16

Comment

yea I did some review research and I guess my friend ordered from them a long time ago I couldn't find any good reviews at all. Oh well not taking any chances.

Comment

Working...
                X