SI cichlids cyprichromis group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SI cichlids cyprichromis group buy

Anyone interested in hosting a group buy for some cyps? Mr and another hobbyist were planning to order some but have nowhere to house them. Local fish store perhaps?

Re: SI cichlids cyprichromis group buy

I don't understand... why would you want to buy fish that you can't keep in your own place? Why only cyps?
    Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
    Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
    Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
    Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

I can house them for you at a daily rent charge.
      http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

Comment

no point in buying what you cant keep unless u only need them housed for a couple of days and u have a friend that can do it for you
        175 tropheus Chaitika
        125 tropheus Ujiji
        90 tropheus Nkonde

Comment

Yeah none of my friends own aquariums. I will keep what I buy. I'd like to just pay someone to take shipment as Sunny suggested.

Comment

i got a free 20l that was housing some fry i had but they are sold now. I can house them for you if you dont mind driving and free of charge
            175 tropheus Chaitika
            125 tropheus Ujiji
            90 tropheus Nkonde

Comment

How can I pass that up. I'm actually in the southside (45/bw8) of Houston often so it's not that far. I will be contacting you in the next 2 weeks. Did you want any fish? I'll probably ask Tran from FRanch2 to see if he can take shipment for me as well as a fall back plan.

My availability during the day is spotty during the week which is why I have a hard time ordering fish, the truth is I'm pretty sure the fish will survive a few more hours in a box outside my door, but I'd hate to take that chance and they die, especially since I've heard Cyps are pretty hit or miss when ordering.

Comment

np man im not far from your location then, ill check the website and let you know. My availability is also spotty during the day as i got classes/work so just shoot me a pm.
                175 tropheus Chaitika
                125 tropheus Ujiji
                90 tropheus Nkonde

Comment

Working...
                X