HELP! I can't reply to threads! >.<;

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP! I can't reply to threads! >.<;

Whenever I reply on the board My reply isn't posting, instead i'm getting this message on a blank white page:

"http://www.houstonfishbox.com/vforums/showthread.php?55944-New-quot-Jumbo-quot-Betta&p=679929 98.200.153.192 /vforums/newreply.php?do=postreply&t=55944 www.houstonfishbox.com Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0 500"

It's in plain black text. Whenever I try a different browser I get the same message just replace "Mozilla" With "chrome" or " Internet Explorer"

I can start a new thread, but I can't reply. I even try advanced mode. Every browser I've tried does the same thing. It started sometime today, I noticed around 3. I've cleared my cache, my cookies, history, I flushed my DNS, Restarted my computer, uninstalled my browsers and re-installed them.

I'm at a loss of what's wrong >.<;

Has anyone else experienced this and fixed it? If so, what do I do?

Take a SS of what you're trying to type. I've gotten the same problem before and Traci told me it was the combination of words that I was using that the site recognizes as a hacker or something along the lines of that.

Comment

What Mistahoo said. Send me a screenshot of what you are typing and I can tell you what word combination is being detected as a hack. You can do that, or you can copy the text into an email and send it to admin@houstonfishbox.com.
      Our Fishhouse
      Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Comment

Working...
      X