I Can't Make This Stuff Up...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Can't Make This Stuff Up...

I keep my livebearer flakes in an 8 cup plastic Glad container. The other night I was feeding the livebearers & my tomcat, Thomas, jumped up on the table where the open container was. He immediately stuck his head into the flakes, started grubbin' down and I had to fight to get it away from him. A cat eating fish food with such tenacity? Fine, it has seafood stuff in it. Funny, tho.

Tonight, I'm sitting in my office & I hear a "THUD". You guessed it. Thomas knocked the container off of the table, onto the floor & of course the container opened. My husband and I both ran to see what happened & before we could even get the container off the ground & salvage what we could, not only the cat but BOTH DOGS were diggin into the feast of flakes like it was their last meal.

I just can't make this stuff up. The first picture is after we removed the container. The second picture is what was left after they were done at the buffet.

180g - 2 Red Oscars, 1 Tiger Oscar, 1 JD, Convicts, convicts & more convicts
    75g - 1 Silver Aro, 1 Mean Koi Angel
    50g - Various platy & mollies
    10g - 1 Green Spotted Puffer

557106_208374282632860_243282212_n.jpg
    my fish house:
    2.5g- ramshorn hatchery
    6g eclipse- yellow shrimp, chili rasboras, yellow apple snails
    29g- geo grow-out, angels, 12"fire eel, dwarf frog, apple snails
    45g- jade sleeper gobies, native killifish, feeder endlers

75g-
    2 oscars, parrot, silver dollars, albino channel cat, syno euptera, bichir, baby jaguar, convicts, yabby
    125g- fahaka puffer, rainbow shark
    and about a dozen bettas....

Comment

My aminals ah thpeshal. Buncha dorks.

*Disclaimer: Spelling errors intentional.

Comment

Originally posted by ScorpiosWife View Post
        My aminals ah thpeshal. Buncha dorks.

*Disclaimer: Spelling errors intentional.
        No kidding watch out for that grammarnazi Mistahoo....

You're animals are awesome
        http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

Comment

They're some characters, that's for sure. All of them are super-energized now. No one told me fish food has speed in it! Thank goodness it wasn't bath salts, lol.

Comment

I swear to you the black/white dog, Oreo, just high fived Thomas. Team work, brother!

Comment

LOL!

Comment

LOL, maybe you should feed them more often

Comment

15 minutes later they were hungry again so I have to conclude that eating fish food isn't really a good diet. Although, it may possibly serve as an aphrodisiac for dogs. They've been having "HumpFest 2013" for the last 3 hours now & both of them are fixed. At least they're taking turns! After the hyper wore off for the cat, he's been chillin like he just smoked a nice fatty. I think I heard him say, "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine."

Comment

Originally posted by ScorpiosWife View Post
                    15 minutes later they were hungry again so I have to conclude that eating fish food isn't really a good diet. Although, it may possibly serve as an aphrodisiac for dogs. They've been having "HumpFest 2013" for the last 3 hours now & both of them are fixed. At least they're taking turns! After the hyper wore off for the cat, he's been chillin like he just smoked a nice fatty. I think I heard him say, "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine."
                    ahahahahahHaha
                    dont bro me if you dont know me!!!!!

Comment

Wow, what do u put in their water ???? Lol
                      5 gal baby hecqui grow out
                      7 gal baby compressicps
                      14 bio cube fry tank, multies-orange leleupi-telmatochromis
                      4 tank rack- 30 cubes. Shellies, mulities-brevis-telmatochromis-caudopunctaus
                      100 gal mixed community tank
                      125 Tropheus black bembas

Tanngankia cichlids what else

Comment

Donovan, you've met them! You know they're nuts without additives! LOL Aww, they really are sweet little rotten things until you add "Ken's Premium Fish Flakes" then it's crazytown! They're all tuckered out now, thank goodness.

Comment

Haha , just thought id ask.......hehe
                          Well u found a doggie breeding trick. Fish flakes make em horny......market that!

Oh dog breeders have we gota trick .......
                          Lol
                          5 gal baby hecqui grow out
                          7 gal baby compressicps
                          14 bio cube fry tank, multies-orange leleupi-telmatochromis
                          4 tank rack- 30 cubes. Shellies, mulities-brevis-telmatochromis-caudopunctaus
                          100 gal mixed community tank
                          125 Tropheus black bembas

Tanngankia cichlids what else

Comment

Not sure if it works on all dogs but it did on mine! They were making me tired just lookin at 'em! LOL

Comment

ha ha at least i'm not the only one with dogs humping in my house all day
                              my fish house:
                              2.5g- ramshorn hatchery
                              6g eclipse- yellow shrimp, chili rasboras, yellow apple snails
                              29g- geo grow-out, angels, 12"fire eel, dwarf frog, apple snails
                              45g- jade sleeper gobies, native killifish, feeder endlers

75g-
                              2 oscars, parrot, silver dollars, albino channel cat, syno euptera, bichir, baby jaguar, convicts, yabby
                              125g- fahaka puffer, rainbow shark
                              and about a dozen bettas....

Comment

Working...
                              X