next auction?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• next auction?

does anybody know when then next auction will be held?
    dont bro me if you dont know me!!!!!

Think spring time, I just got a newsletter for the xmas party and it's about the same times every year.
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
      Think spring time, I just got a newsletter for the xmas party and it's about the same times every year.
      ok cool i was just trying to figure out a date so i can have my money right.

Comment

Just curious since I don't ever recall reading about any threads of yours including fish, what fish do you keep?

Think I ran across a wtb over on mfk of yours but other than that I've never seen anything otherwise LoL

If you are looking for some mini monster fish, holla at me.
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Just curious since I don't ever recall reading about any threads of yours including fish, what fish do you keep?

Think I ran across a wtb over on mfk of yours but other than that I've never seen anything otherwise LoL
          i have got
          If you are looking for some mini monster fish, holla at me.
          i got rid of all my fish i had tropheus bulu point and chaitika but i am moveing in a few weeks and am upgradeing to a bigger tank and am most likeley getting sunnys moliro colony. and i started a few threads about my tropheus if you look back and find them there are vids. then when i get them i will have a tank withthe fish like i think you seen at mfk
          Last edited by barberking12; 01-01-2013, 11:51 PM.

Comment

Nice, a pack of them would be nice, having seen them in person I don't want them anywhere near my tanks.

LoL
            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Nice, a pack of them would be nice, having seen them in person I don't want them anywhere near my tanks.

LoL
              lol im not talking about those i want to get some pancakes from ihop

Comment

LoL I thought you were wanting the methhead teeth ones.

pancakes are cool, I'm trying to flip my vertical pancakes for a different type of pancake female right now. Hopefully I can come up with the funds.
                700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

LoL I thought you were wanting the methhead teeth ones.

pancakes are cool, I'm trying to flip my vertical pancakes for a different type of pancake female right now. Hopefully I can come up with the funds.
                  shhhhhh snitches
                  Mentally Challenged

My Flickr

Comment

Snitches get stitches mofo!
                    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Working...
                    X