Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donor only forum?

Traci,

I just noticed that the donor only forum doesn't get bumped up on a new post search. I'm guessing that's due to the restrictions. Is there a way to bump it for donors only?

-Thai
    I ate my fish that died.

You're right...it was a setting that was missed, but it's fixed now and should show up in searches.

I haven't updated in a while, but will do so after Christmas when I have the time to sit down and run the numbers.
    Our Fishhouse
    Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Comment

You're the best! :)
      I ate my fish that died.

Comment

Re: Donor only forum?

Originally posted by myjohnson View Post
        You're the best! :)
        Agreed. Thanks Traci, and merry Christmas to both you geeks
        http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

Comment

I know donors are an important part of a forum from the paying of the bills standpoint, but i really do hate to see a forum take an elitist attitude by creating a special room where only the clique is allowed.
          Just because some folks are more financially blessed than others, does that mean we have to be separated?

Comment

I don't see how it's an elitist attitude? That "special room" is more of another subforum where we're allowed to see where HFB stands financially. We get to see how much donations HFB recieves and what the costs are to keep it up. I think it's an awesome perk. I, as do others, greatly appreciate seeing how our money is being used to keep the forum alive.

Comment

Originally posted by JIM View Post
              I know donors are an important part of a forum from the paying of the bills standpoint, but i really do hate to see a forum take an elitist attitude by creating a special room where only the clique is allowed.
              Just because some folks are more financially blessed than others, does that mean we have to be separated?
              Wow, really? That's the first thought that runs through your mind when you read this thread?

I'm by no means "financially blessed" as you put it, but I recognize the fact that this forum has saved me more time and money than what little money I donated.

If you're feeling left out, click on that donate button and join this elite clique, if not, you can ignore this thread and move along because creating cliques is not what Traci intended to do by doing this. Cliques happen in HFB without the help of special sub forums if you haven't noticed.

SMDH.
              http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

Comment

You guys are so mean to me

Comment

now thats funny
                  125g: Empty For Now
                  90g: Planted S.A.

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”
                  Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

You guys are so mean to me

Oh wow !!!! Another " WHINER " !!!

DRINK UP !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SunnyHouTX View Post
                      Wow, really? That's the first thought that runs through your mind when you read this thread?

I'm by no means "financially blessed" as you put it, but I recognize the fact that this forum has saved me more time and money than what little money I donated.

If you're feeling left out, click on that donate button and join this elite clique, if not, you can ignore this thread and move along because creating cliques is not what Traci intended to do by doing this. Cliques happen in HFB without the help of special sub forums if you haven't noticed.

SMDH.
                      Exactly why I decided to donate. I've saved so much and learned much more through HFB. I thought I'd just put in a few bucks to help out such an awesome forum.

Comment

It's really not a special room...it's, like mistahoo said, just a place where our income and expenses are posted. I don't want that to be exposed to the world, but I also think that anyone who contributes should have that information. It honestly wasn't meant to isolate anyone. You aren't missing out on anything...it's just boring numbers.
                        Our Fishhouse
                        Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Comment

Hmmmm my spy brought me back this shot, taken with his cell phone camera...youre right nothing special.

Comment

Hmmmm my spy brought me back this shot, taken with his cell phone camera...youre right nothing special.

Lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

I don't want to hurt any ones feelings but this site is cliquish. But It has nothing to do with donors...
                              I hope to be a donor some day.
                              Nothing Kills Evil Like a Sharp Stick...

Comment

Working...
                              X