Help identifying anemone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help identifying anemone

I need help figuring out what exactly I have. I bought Some rocks from a dealer and it came with the rocks. The dealer didn't know what it is but people say its a Condy but I googled pictures and it doesn't look like them. I would like to exchange numbers so we can talk about it and I can send pictures of the anemone. Thank you.

Post up a pic here so se can bell identify it

Comment

I can't upload them since I'm on the iPhone. Pm me if you know your anemones really well.

Comment

Apparently you can upload straight to here with the iPhone (see this thread). It'd do you more good than us to post up a pic

Comment

Possible Aiptasia they come with live rocks and I have seen them from time to time on pieces of corals st the stores.

Comment

Where did you buy the rocks from?

Comment

I bought it from a dead wait, a member here, did not warn me what kind it was.

Comment

Re: Help identifying anemone

Did dead wait tell you it was there or did it just pop up?

Comment

Usually those things pop up from the inside holes of the live rock so when you buy live rock sometimes you won't see them. The lemon Juice works for me.

Comment

No he told me about it but he didn't tell me how bad it is as an anemone.

Comment

It's the buyers job to research what he's buying before he buys it, case in point; your last condy

Sent from BiGPiNK's Tapatalk

Comment

Reading that back in feel you're going to take it as an attack, but it's really not. I've dealt with dead wait before, he's an honest guy and your previous posts read like you're trying to put him on blast and that simply isn't fair. He cannot be blamed if you made an ill advised purchase. In this day and age (you mentioned you have an I phone, I phone's have access to google) there really is no excuse for buying anything blind. You could have quickly looked it up and decided from there.

Sent from BiGPiNK's Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X