This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is for Greg at LAA

Apparently a member on here went and told Greg that I was making negative remarks about him and said I never got a refund after I made it clear that he gave me a refund. So for those who don't know, Greg issued me a refund of $30 for each fish I bought. I bought 7 so I received a refund of $210 and he said I could sell the fish to recoup the amount of $58 for shipping. So Greg handled everything. Thanks. Hope this makes all the unbelievers and rumor spreaders happy.
    210gPetrochromis Macrognatus Green 'Nsumbu
    125g Mdoka White Lip

"Success is the willingness to fail"

Well that member lied to him i saw the thread about it. The only negative was how long it took him to fix the situation shouldnt havr taken that long imho

Comment

Why is this still going on?

Im sure Greg is grown enough to have taken a personal msg rather than blasting it out on a forum. Unless of course this is a sneaky way to try and call out the member that may or may not have said something.

Comment

Originally posted by AhKwaB
        Re-read the OP, it is indeed a thread to try and call out the supposed tattleteller and to reassure one's position in the situation.
        You know what they say about assumptions. That applies to you. Greg has been emailing me complaining about me "bashing" him and he asked me to make a thread saying he took care of it because apparently someone gave him some false information. I can care less who's kissing Greg's ***. I would rather that stay between the culprit and Greg. I'm doing what he asked which is the last thing I will say about this.
        125g Mdoka White Lip

Comment

Originally posted by moganman View Post
          You know what they say about assumptions. That applies to you. Greg has been emailing me complaining about me "bashing" him and he asked me to make a thread saying he took care of it because apparently someone gave him some false information. I can care less who's kissing Greg's ***. I would rather that stay between the culprit and Greg. I'm doing what he asked which is the last thing I will say about this.

I would think that with all your mentioning of the situation brought on this confusion. It's easy to see it that way when a thread you start about the situation goes several pages and then you continue to mention it in several other threads.

Even now.

Comment

Some people just like stirring the pot and disagreeing with something. I just posted a thread that Greg requested and you just go left.
            125g Mdoka White Lip

Comment

Some people just like stirring the pot and disagreeing with something. I just posted a thread that Greg requested and you just go left.

You posted it in the lounge,

maybe you should have posted in feedback section or maybe even on his forum.

Comment

if greg had something to say why wouldn't he say it himself? i find it hard to beleive that he would care enough to be bothered by people "bashing" him on this forum, yet not bothered enough to stand up for himself. if you don't care, why do you keep talking about it? you are contradicting yourself here.
                my fish house:
                2.5g- ramshorn hatchery
                6g eclipse- yellow shrimp, chili rasboras, yellow apple snails
                29g- geo grow-out, angels, 12"fire eel, dwarf frog, apple snails
                45g- jade sleeper gobies, native killifish, feeder endlers

75g-
                2 oscars, parrot, silver dollars, albino channel cat, syno euptera, bichir, baby jaguar, convicts, yabby
                125g- fahaka puffer, rainbow shark
                and about a dozen bettas....

Comment

You guys are impossible. Take the original post as it is and leave it at that. There's no reason why every post has to get slaughtered here. When I first posted about Greg, people told me I was too passive about the situation. Now I'm a basher. Crazy.
                  125g Mdoka White Lip

Comment

You questioned yourself about your identifying of fish.
                    Greg made right.
                    You continue to start threads and bring up the situation.

Leave it be. Probably should have kept it between you and him to begin with.
                    Last edited by AhKwaB; 11-17-2012, 04:41 PM.

Comment

WOW, this is hilarous. Just the facts for a moment. Josiah purchased 7 wild canary cheek from me, Africa sent Ulwile by accident and I should have but didnt catch it and sent them to him. As soon as he told me I told him I would take care of it, it was covered no worries, it was fri and the weekend I take off to spend alittle time with my family. He kept posting and calling and it took 48hrs for me to give the refund in full. Why did it take 48hrs Greg? Because I told him I would try to work something out if he was open to it so I checked with some of my customers in Hou to see if they would like the fish at cost so I could save the shipping. Josiah seemed impatient and thats fien so talked with him, asked what woudl make him happy and he ask what I would sel them for, I ask if he would like to keep them to cover his $48 shipping and I would refund everything else in full, he said yes this would make him happy and so it was done. I have never or will never left anyone out to dry on a purchase they werent happy about, I always do the right thing, its just good business. Now I realize some are looking for more (drama), but just wanted to atleast let you have my side, cant help if you want to make it something its not, atleast you got the facts now.

Comment

Originally posted by LittleAfricaAquatics View Post
                        WOW, this is hilarous. Just the facts for a moment. Josiah purchased 7 wild canary cheek from me, Africa sent Ulwile by accident and I should have but didnt catch it and sent them to him. As soon as he told me I told him I would take care of it, it was covered no worries, it was fri and the weekend I take off to spend alittle time with my family. He kept posting and calling and it took 48hrs for me to give the refund in full. Why did it take 48hrs Greg? Because I told him I would try to work something out if he was open to it so I checked with some of my customers in Hou to see if they would like the fish at cost so I could save the shipping. Josiah seemed impatient and thats fien so talked with him, asked what woudl make him happy and he ask what I would sel them for, I ask if he would like to keep them to cover his $48 shipping and I would refund everything else in full, he said yes this would make him happy and so it was done. I have never or will never left anyone out to dry on a purchase they werent happy about, I always do the right thing, its just good business. Now I realize some are looking for more (drama), but just wanted to atleast let you have my side, cant help if you want to make it something its not, atleast you got the facts now.

On this note the thread should be locked, probably moved to it's appropriate section as well.

Comment

Originally posted by AhKwaB View Post
                          You questioned yourself about your identifying of fish.
                          Greg made right.
                          You continue to start threads and bring up the situation.

Leave it be. Probably should have kept it between you and him to begin with.
                          yup.
                          my fish house:
                          2.5g- ramshorn hatchery
                          6g eclipse- yellow shrimp, chili rasboras, yellow apple snails
                          29g- geo grow-out, angels, 12"fire eel, dwarf frog, apple snails
                          45g- jade sleeper gobies, native killifish, feeder endlers

75g-
                          2 oscars, parrot, silver dollars, albino channel cat, syno euptera, bichir, baby jaguar, convicts, yabby
                          125g- fahaka puffer, rainbow shark
                          and about a dozen bettas....

Comment

If you go back to the original post made about the fish, I wasn't the one being impatient. It was the other members telling me I should be more aggressive. This is pathetic. I can't win for losing. I tried to sell the fish for $210 so Greg wouldn't have to lose money on the deal but I'm the monster. Oh well. Stay thirsty my friends.
                            125g Mdoka White Lip

Comment

Originally posted by AhKwaB View Post
                              On this note the thread should be locked, probably moved to it's appropriate section as well.
                              +1 More unneeded commotion about something that's already been handled.

Comment

Working...
                              X