Pet City Houston- 1960/45

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet City Houston- 1960/45

Just saw a post on FB that they are hiring for ALL positions including MANAGER. It sounds lime they are re-vamping. Anyone looking for a job?

I hope they clean up as well there tanks were getting bad last time i was there

Comment

No, but couldn't help but notice you live in my neck of the woods. Do you live around Imperial Oaks? I'm in The Lake out there.

Comment

Last time I was there, their tanks were pretty much clean except for a few floaters here and there.

Comment

Yes flip side, I too am in imerial oaks.

I was in pet city Houston a few weeks ago and it seemed pretty clean at that time. Their freshwater fish selection was not all that great. They did have some nice Discus though.

Comment

Re: Pet City Houston- 1960/45

Originally posted by MichelleRenee68 View Post
            Yes flip side, I too am in imerial oaks.

I was in pet city Houston a few weeks ago and it seemed pretty clean at that time. Their freshwater fish selection was not all that great. They did have some nice Discus though.
            Small world! :-)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Comment

I was there yesterday it clean, and like Michelle Renne68 said "I was in pet city Houston a few weeks ago and it seemed pretty clean at that time. Their freshwater fish selection was not all that great." I agree. On plus side I found a test kit there that I had not found elsewhere.
              Fishes says "pook pook".

Comment

There's a lot of room for improvement when compared to most/all other LFS around town.

I have no comment as far as the puppy/reptile/small animal section goes.

Comment

I purchased the Maltese for $850 which is a bit pricey but it didn't matter as long as he had papers and could be registered. I'm very disappointed that I was lied to by the sales woman Samantha. I find out almost 2 weeks later that ACA registration does not mean you can also register with AKC. Now I am stuck with this puppy that I can do nothing with. I want some of my money returned or you can have the dog and refund all of my money. The fact I was deceived does not sit well with me. They don't want to answer the phone and when they do - they are not owning up to the lies that were told. People need to know about PET CITY and it's shady practices . BEWARE!

Comment

Working...
                  X