anyone ever tried this LFS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone ever tried this LFS

I am interested but have not yet tried this company. It is local for me, but wanted to know if it was worth it. Anyone have experience with them? http://www.fragsandmore.com

Yes, the owner's name is Don. He's operating in his house now, so you have to set an appointment if you want something. He's more into SPS coral.

Comment

Don is freaking amazing. He has some really nice sps corals and some awesome Jap deep water zoas. He carries ORA too. His prices are pretty reasonable also. You will need to schedule and appointment but he is available most of the time. He is also real good at getting what ever you need, livestock, supplies, you name it. I typically go to him before I go eleswhere for most things.
      My fish has no eye, he is called "fsh"

Comment

FYI corals listed as "Japanese" should not be purchased or at least not paid a premium for. Coral export from Japan is illegal so if they are truely Japanese then dont let anyone know. So more than likely they are not Japanese and are labeled such to demand a higher price.

Resident fish bum
        330G FOWLR
        34G Reef
        330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
        28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
        Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

He's a great guy nice frags too. I will be going over there in a couple weeks to get some frags from him.

Comment

Working...
          X