Eths expo this weekend.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eths expo this weekend.....

anyone going......i am taking the family out sunday to the show ....it will be there first..i am a long time herper who has been out of the game....now getting back into PDF.....and am looking to purchase my first set of frogs.....please if you are going to go look for a guy with tattoo sleeves and a little bitty girl and a bored wife....lol
    210 gallon tank...empty.....wait till you see what is coming

I will be there at some point Mickey

Comment

i wanna go how much does the expo cost to get in?

Comment

i think it is 5 to 10 bucks.....

Comment

i will be there im looking for a bearded dragon
          dont bro me if you dont know me!!!!!

Comment

lame show for frogs......still have some cash and need to get some frogs......i refuse to pay someone 100 bucks for 11 week old fine spot leucs.....if she would of been nicer i might have given her some cash.....but i will never do business with HER.....so sad that s s exotics was sold out of leucs....

Comment

did you see any pac man frogs?

Comment

Originally posted by Victorp View Post
                did you see any pac man frogs?
                there was a bunch

Comment

Originally posted by tattoo View Post
                  lame show for frogs......still have some cash and need to get some frogs......i refuse to pay someone 100 bucks for 11 week old fine spot leucs.....if she would of been nicer i might have given her some cash.....but i will never do business with HER.....so sad that s s exotics was sold out of leucs....
                  lol, youre not the first with that opinion. i havent met her personally but its a shame to hear that. i hated to miss this, my little girl decided this was a good weekend to break her arm. clumsy little thing.
                  75G Standard - High Light Planted Community Fish
                  28G Aquapod - Medium Light Planted Shrimp & Microrasboras
                  12G Eclipse - Bonsai Planted Betta & Shrimp
                  29G Standard - Vivarium w/ Red Devil Crabs
                  45G Exo-Terra - Terrarium w/ Hermit Crabs (in progress)
                  33G Cubish - Vivarium w/ D.auratus 'blue & bronze'

GHAC Member

Comment

the place was so packed i could hardley walk around with jer in her stroller without running into peoples legs lol

Comment

Originally posted by tattoo View Post
                      I have extra nominant leucs that I tried to sell at the recent meetup. There are 2 males and 1 suspected female, though they haven't bred. I'm up in College Station, though. I suppose I should post in the classifieds, or you can PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by Kugamazog View Post
                        I have extra nominant leucs that I tried to sell at the recent meetup. There are 2 males and 1 suspected female, though they haven't bred. I'm up in College Station, though. I suppose I should post in the classifieds, or you can PM me.
                        i have seen these frogs, they have really nice patterns!
                        75G Standard - High Light Planted Community Fish
                        28G Aquapod - Medium Light Planted Shrimp & Microrasboras
                        12G Eclipse - Bonsai Planted Betta & Shrimp
                        29G Standard - Vivarium w/ Red Devil Crabs
                        45G Exo-Terra - Terrarium w/ Hermit Crabs (in progress)
                        33G Cubish - Vivarium w/ D.auratus 'blue & bronze'

GHAC Member

Comment

Get acquainted with Dendroboard Mickey. Frogs are primarly a hobbyist to hobbyist er, hobby. Accept the fact that most frogs you will want will have to be shipped to you.

-C
                          - When Life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make Life take the damn lemons back!

Comment

yes i am a member there....learning alot....but still hope i can get what i want without shipping...

Comment

What do you want?
                              - When Life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make Life take the damn lemons back!

Comment

Working...
                              X