A few suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few suggestions

I met up with Crazyjeep to give him some filter padding and he brought up that another forum has a chatroom. I'm sure it's been brought up before, but being able to chat instantaneously and ask questions instead of having to go though several threads to find what we need... the idea sounds awesome! Maybe you higher ups could incorporate one into the site?
    Last edited by mistahoo; 09-17-2012, 02:28 PM.

A few suggestions

There is a chemistry and equipment section. Is that what your looking for?
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

They had a chatroom,no one used it

Comment

Originally posted by barrettsline View Post
        There is a chemistry and equipment section. Is that what your looking for?
        LOL kinda slow today.

Comment

Originally posted by jughead View Post
          They had a chatroom,no one used it
          Really?? I wasn't on the box when that happened. It sounds like it would've been a hit.

Comment

Yeah, we had one, and people used it for about 5 minutes. I took it down because it was causing HFB to be flagged as an IRC type website by several member's workplaces. This made it impossible for those members to use HFB while at work. It wasn't worth it since no one used it. It also opened up the site for a greater risk of being hacked.

Also, the whole point of a forum is to have information available to the masses, and not just between a couple of people.
            Our Fishhouse
            Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Comment

Ah okay. I like the simplicity of the forums as it is now, but was just curious to know the reason why there isn't one.

Comment

Working...
              X