Not able to reply to thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not able to reply to thread?

I try to reply to a thread and was directed to a blank page with this at the top of the page. Is this just me?

http://www.houstonfishbox.com/vforum...n-the-uploader 64.91.159.147 /vforums/newreply.php?do=postreply&t=53074 www.houstonfishbox.com Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:13.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/13.0.1 500

I also got this message when trying to PM.

http://www.houstonfishbox.com/vforum...o=newpm&u=6595 64.91.159.147 /vforums/private.php?do=insertpm&pmid= www.houstonfishbox.com Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:13.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/13.0.1 500
    Last edited by mistahoo; 09-14-2012, 09:39 PM.

There's something in your message that is triggering an attack on the site. Usually it has to do with SQL injection. I'll look at the logs. Hang on.
    Our Fishhouse
    Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Comment

That's what it is. There is a combination of words you are using that is also used to hack websites. If you email me what you are trying to type up, I'll email you back the words that are the problem. You have my email address?
      Our Fishhouse

Comment

I don't have it.

Comment

It's fine though. I don't even remember what I was going to post hahah

Comment

I pm'ed you my email address in case it happens again. Once I show you via email what the trigger is, you'll recognize it going forward.
            Our Fishhouse

Comment

It happened again. I lost your email when I emptied out my inbox. Here's a pic of the text that I tried to post. It took me to a similar page as before.

Comment

I'm looking it over now. Good idea screenshotting the text.

I was thinking about the thermal layer around the cube as well. I didn't d-r-o-p the cube into the tank because of that. I put the ice into a cup with some distilled water until it melted. Then I added the water to somewhat mimic the cool temperatures of rainfall in their natural habitat.

The idea of the hatchery inside of another container that has ice and water in it would be an interesting idea to disperse the coldness! I will try that when these guys are ready to breed.
                Our Fishhouse

Comment

Okay, do you see the word drop? I put dashes so I could post and show you. It's that word coupled with into that looks like an attack to the system because it mimics a sql query (kind of).
                  Our Fishhouse

Comment

Hmm interesting. So I can't use the word d-r-o-p and into in the same post... Thanks! Good to know!

Comment

Apparently can't use d-r-o-p and "or" "into" next to each other either...

Comment

Kind of. It's like D-R-O-P "a word or two" I-N-T-O "another word or two" will set it off.

It's the way the rule is written in the security software.
                        Our Fishhouse

Comment

Working...
                        X