Froggers Unite!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Froggers Unite!!!

I know everyone has tossed around the idea of a meet up and thought I'd offer up our place if everyone might be interested. We live up in Spring, but if everyone is up for the drive we would be happy to host. I was thinking about Saturday September the 8th (9/8/12) about 7:00PM as a general start time. I can do something up on the pit and we can discuss PDF's, care, Terrarium tips and whatever comes to mind. Would everyone be up for it?
    In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
    Desiderius Erasmus
    GHAC President

i will be a frog member soon....just trying to get my ducks in a row....
    210 gallon tank...empty.....wait till you see what is coming

Comment

Feel free to swing over if you'd like, I also posted on the Dendroboard and there should be folks coming over
      Desiderius Erasmus
      GHAC President

Comment

I will be there, maybe do a heights plantshoppe crawl beforehand?
        75G Standard - High Light Planted Community Fish
        28G Aquapod - Medium Light Planted Shrimp & Microrasboras
        12G Eclipse - Bonsai Planted Betta & Shrimp
        29G Standard - Vivarium w/ Red Devil Crabs
        45G Exo-Terra - Terrarium w/ Hermit Crabs (in progress)
        33G Cubish - Vivarium w/ D.auratus 'blue & bronze'

GHAC Member

Comment

Lol, that was actually my thoughts exactly... Maybe early afternoon, so I can be back by 6ish and start up the pit for the burgers and sausage.
          Desiderius Erasmus
          GHAC President

Comment

Just wanted to throw out a reminder to everyone. We will be getting together
            earlier Saturday for a trip through the heights plant stores if anyone is
            interested as well. I'll be grilling some sausage (alligator/buffalo/venison?
            not sure what they have, but are always interesting) and Sasha will be doing
            some baked goods (I have been pushing for wasabi cupcakes with green tea icing,
            but I doubt it) and will have some chips and beer/soda. Any sides would be
            appreciated and feel free to trade/barter/sell various terrarium/frog stuff at
            will. The plan is to meet up at 1:00pm at Another Place in Time for the plant
            store trip and if you are unable to make that, we will be meeting up at 5:00pm
            and thereafter here at our place in Spring. It can run till whenever everyone
            feels like leaving. If you need directions or phone numbers hit me up on here
            and I'll make sure you get them asap. See everyone this weekend!!!

(This is open to other terrarium folk Devil crabs, panthers, reptiles, or even if you are just bored this Saturday and want to come over)
            Desiderius Erasmus
            GHAC President

Comment

Woohoo
              75G Standard - High Light Planted Community Fish
              28G Aquapod - Medium Light Planted Shrimp & Microrasboras
              12G Eclipse - Bonsai Planted Betta & Shrimp
              29G Standard - Vivarium w/ Red Devil Crabs
              45G Exo-Terra - Terrarium w/ Hermit Crabs (in progress)
              33G Cubish - Vivarium w/ D.auratus 'blue & bronze'

GHAC Member

Comment

I wish I could come, the only frog I have is a Cuban Tree Frog. Found him at Lowes in the plant section. Must have come in with a shipment of plants from Florida. They are pretty invasive and harmful too our own ecosystem, so I figured, hey why not keep him! Lol
                65G African Tank (1 Ropefish, 1 Senegal Bichir, 3 Spotted Climbing Pearch, 2 Black Calvus "Zebra", 1 Featherfin Cat, African Knife, 2 Upside down Cats and an African Butterfly Fish.

30G "The Mudhole" 3 African Mudskippers (Periophthalmus barbarus)

20G 4 Longfin Zebra Danio, 2 Julii Cory, 2 Bolivian Ram, 1 Stripped Raphael and 3 Glass Cats.

Comment

Your welcome to come if you'd like, the more the merrier. I think some folks will be here with a few PDF for sale as well if you are interested. We will have a few Fruit fly cultures, cork bark, and various other things and I'm certain a few plants. Just PM me and I'll get you my address and contact info. Anyone else interested just hit me up and your welcome to swing over.
                  Desiderius Erasmus
                  GHAC President

Comment

Thanks so much for the invite but I have to work this weekend. Sounds like a good time though.
                    65G African Tank (1 Ropefish, 1 Senegal Bichir, 3 Spotted Climbing Pearch, 2 Black Calvus "Zebra", 1 Featherfin Cat, African Knife, 2 Upside down Cats and an African Butterfly Fish.

30G "The Mudhole" 3 African Mudskippers (Periophthalmus barbarus)

20G 4 Longfin Zebra Danio, 2 Julii Cory, 2 Bolivian Ram, 1 Stripped Raphael and 3 Glass Cats.

Comment

How about an axolotl guy like me? Though I will be in Lufkin tomorrow.
                      PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

Doubt I will make it... Kinda hard to do much with a baby at the house

Comment

Sorry to hear that Jacob, if you can make it your more then welcome. Nick, if your in town we would love to have you over!!!
                          Desiderius Erasmus
                          GHAC President

Comment

Running a bit late on the Heights plant store tour, will be leaving here at 1 and be there at 1:45 or so. Just wanted to let everyone know
                            Desiderius Erasmus
                            GHAC President

Comment

Home again and getting ready for this evening, feel free to swing over whenever and looking forward to tonight...
                              Desiderius Erasmus
                              GHAC President

Comment

Working...
                              X