mist king?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mist king?

any reviews or people that use them.....are they easy to setup? is the ultimate package the way to go? thanks in adavnce.....also like the looks of dendrobates leucomelas...something...the black and green or yellow? they look cool wandering if anyone has had luck with them...thanksmickey
    Last edited by tattoo; 08-21-2012, 06:43 PM.
    210 gallon tank...empty.....wait till you see what is coming

I think Jacob (jeb1023850847084376) and Scott (smk) both use one.
    Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
    Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
    Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
    Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

i have seen and heard Jacobs MistKing Ultimate and it is very quiet. The nozzles have a nice fine spray pattern and I know that he is very happy with the purchase. I will be buying a MistKing Starter soon myself so maybe we can split shipping if the times coincide. The Starter can support up to 10 nozzles whereas the the Ultimate runs 20 so the choice is based on how big your hobby may get. I am using this at the office so i only need maybe four nozzles and something quiet so the choice is easy. Not to mention the starter is the same price as a exo terra monsoon and has better reviews.

the 'black and green' may be dedrobates auratus and the yellow d.leucomelas. They are both similar and excellent first darts. Leucs are typically pretty active but I can say that about the D.auratus 'turquise and bronze' that i have too.
      75G Standard - High Light Planted Community Fish
      28G Aquapod - Medium Light Planted Shrimp & Microrasboras
      12G Eclipse - Bonsai Planted Betta & Shrimp
      29G Standard - Vivarium w/ Red Devil Crabs
      45G Exo-Terra - Terrarium w/ Hermit Crabs (in progress)
      33G Cubish - Vivarium w/ D.auratus 'blue & bronze'

GHAC Member

Comment

Working...
      X