price check on xenia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• price check on xenia?

I bought a small piece of Xenia a few months ago, and it is getting a little crazy. I fragged this from it a month ago but I have no idea what it is worth and was hoping someone could give me a guideline like how much per stalk or inch or something? Here is one that I would like to sell. Is this a good selling size or should it be smaller? I hope the blue legged hermit on the left helps give perspective to size.

IMG_20120803_135333.jpgIMG_20120803_135803.jpg

Honestly, I typically give that stuff away for free when I frag it. You're tank can become a Xenia forest if you're not careful. You can put it in the sump, and the light down there is typically all it needs to survive and multiply.

Comment

u can probably get like 10$. LFS sell that size for around 15-25$

Comment

Either that or frag swap. Seems like someone is always wanting some.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

Comment

i was actually hoping to swap it, i just didnt know what i should even be looking at to swap for. thanks so much johnny for giving me an idea on the value. now i just have to find someone wanting to trade something!

Comment

Put it on marsh-reef.org it's all saltwater peeps there be sold tonight probably

Comment

Thank you for pointing me in that direction. signing up with them now :)

Comment

No promblem

Comment

Working...
                X