Repashy Meat Pie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repashy Meat Pie

Was in HAW on Saturday for a big supply/food run, and John pointed out the line of Repashy foods he's now carrying. I decided to give the "meat pie" product a try, which is geared towards carnivores. Interesting stuff: it's a powder that youadd to water and boil, then you can pour it into any type of mold and it will solidify into a gel. I believe it said it keeps for a week in the fridge and 6 months in the freezer.

I've fed it to multiple tanks, and the Africans seem to absolutely love it. I cut it into fairly small pieces, but one of the draws is that I believe it takes about 24 hours before it actually breaks down in water, so I stuck a couple of chunks into a tank of fairly small fry, and they can continually graze on it for the next day or so.

Just thought I'd mention it in case anyone else might be interested in trying it out. There's a "solient green" mix for herbivores as well.
    210G Malawi haps, peacocks, and clown loaches
    135G buccochromis rhoadesii & 135G Malawi haps & peacocks
    125G aristochromis christi & 125G Malawi hap & old clown loaches
    90G star sapphire
    75G buccochromis rhoadesii
    55G ?
    30G aulonacara Midnight & 30G eclectochromis fry

How did the discus in stock look like did they have a good variety?

Comment

Yeah, its good stuff!
      30Long: L134 Leopard Frog Plecos X16, Corydoras Sterbai X9, Endlers X4

Small ADA nano (~8gal): ... BKK or OEBT breeding tank in the works!

75g Craigslist Special: In the works...

Comment

I was there just after they got the new shipment in and there was some really good stuff

Comment

Working...
        X