Hermits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hermits

Went to galveston and caught a bunch of hermit crabs are they ok to put in my reef tank uploadfromtaptalk1343262232668.jpg

johnnymisty

When they get bigger I dont think so but they might be fine for now
    10g Community Planted Aquarium
    10g-CRS Planted Aquarium
    55g Saltwater Aquarium-
    20gH-Angelfish Planted Aquarium
    20gL-Leopard Gecko

A 13 Year Old Teen Who Loves his animals!!
    YOUTUBE: Michael15551

Comment

Dont know what you have in your reef but I would look up the kind of hermits you have and check. I know some arent because they go after worms and what not. All hermits will murder snails for their shells.
      Resident fish bum
      330G FOWLR
      34G Reef
      330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
      28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
      Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

Lol, I think you need a few more brah.
        I ate my fish that died.

Comment

They in the 2 1/2 gallon if they're safe to put in the display tank I throw the small ones in there

Comment

Don't have much of a cuc now just a few red and blue leg hermits these were all burried in the sand about 30 40 yards off the beach

Comment

I have plenty of galveston hermit crabs in my reef tank. I only put the small ones in my tank. The big ones just knock everything over and clank their shells on the glass when I'm trying to sleep. Like someone said, they will kill snails if they think they can use the shell.

Comment

Don't have any snails In the tank right now so that's not to jig of a deal and I've got spare shells to put in when they need an upgrade

Comment

Working...
                X