I can't post in thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't post in thread

When I try to post in the thread about using Tang buffer the site asks if I'm sure I want to navigate away from this page when I click on the post reply button. ???!!!

I lose the post entirely
    grrrrr

Mark
    What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

i have had that happen a couple times now and it was like the site wasnt approving one of the words. i was able to post a piece of the post at a time until i narrowed down the word and then just changed it to another one. it wasnt even a potentially offensive word the last time.
    75G Standard - High Light Planted Community Fish
    28G Aquapod - Medium Light Planted Shrimp & Microrasboras
    12G Eclipse - Bonsai Planted Betta & Shrimp
    29G Standard - Vivarium w/ Red Devil Crabs
    45G Exo-Terra - Terrarium w/ Hermit Crabs (in progress)
    33G Cubish - Vivarium w/ D.auratus 'blue & bronze'

GHAC Member

Comment

Yeah, the last time this happened, I remember Traci saying something to that effect. I didn't have time to look for the word in a half page post so I just restarted my computer and made a shorter post. lol

Mark
      What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

thats discrimminatory to long winded folks lol
        75G Standard - High Light Planted Community Fish
        28G Aquapod - Medium Light Planted Shrimp & Microrasboras
        12G Eclipse - Bonsai Planted Betta & Shrimp
        29G Standard - Vivarium w/ Red Devil Crabs
        45G Exo-Terra - Terrarium w/ Hermit Crabs (in progress)
        33G Cubish - Vivarium w/ D.auratus 'blue & bronze'

GHAC Member

Comment

That's weird. Usually when a combination of words is detected as a possible attack on the system, it takes you to a white page with a couple of lines of text at the very top.

Let me know right away if this happens again and I'll look through the server logs to see what happened. If you tell me right away, it'll be easier to find.
          Our Fishhouse
          Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Comment

I'm long winded as well and it happens every few weeks...
            In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
            Desiderius Erasmus
            GHAC President

Comment

Okay, it looks like this is a known bug. They have some possible workarounds that I will try today.
              Our Fishhouse
              Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Comment

Thanks, Traci. It did indeed go to a white page with some lines of code on it.

Mark

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

Working...
                X