Ecotech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ecotech

In case no one knew. The amount you spend on there pumps is well worth it not only for the technology in it but now I have first hand experience with repairs and they are the best I have ever seen for anything. Sent them an old MP10 that was not starting and the wet side was beginning to split. They called and said we figured out your problem the circuit got water damage so we can replace it and upgrade it to the new ES model for cheaper than an upgrade would normally cost. And your wet side is in poor shape so we will replace it with another one for free.

Thats 2 awesome acts they didnt have to do. Never buying a pump from anyone else again and probably will go with the Radions when I make the switch to LEDs
    Resident fish bum
    330G FOWLR
    34G Reef
    330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
    28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
    Treasurer, GHAC

Ecotech rulez
    Mentally Challenged

My Flickr

Comment

Their customer service is hands down the best in the business!

They will 100% honor their warranty and go the extra mile even when you are out of warranty.

I had pumps fixed outside of warranty and new controllers sent to me without charge.
      I ate my fish that died.

Comment

This and koralia. Sorry for the little off topic but koralia has grey customer service also. They replaced my magnet mount for free also because one tend to swell up on me. Called and They replaced for free.

Comment

Working...
        X