190gal 72"x18"34.5"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 190gal 72"x18"34.5"

I've decided to unload my big tank. What you get is-190gal drilled on the bottom tank, glass lids, 2-36" Current lights, 2 blues, 2-whites. Eheim 2262 with media, all hoses and fitting, bulkheads, you name it. The tank is trimmed in black, stand is black. 3/4 inch glass. Extremely heavy.

All the fish go with it at no extra charge. If you don't like the fish, take them anyway and sell em or cook em. Whichever you like.

I suggest you make friends if you have none. You will need them to help you load and unload this thing.

No pressure for me to sell. I'm asking $1,175.50.

I'm looking for a complete Saltwater setup between 90 and 100gals. But, you probably won't have what i'm looking for so, i'll just stick with the $1,175.50.

No need to ask about the fish, or the eheim, or the light, or light's, or how many rocks I have in the tank.

But, you can ask when a good time to come pick it up. Sorry, no test drives.

Any pictures?

Comment

Sorry,no pics. I can text them though if you leave me a number.

Comment

Connect your phone to the PC and upload from there. Better yet text them to your cell plan provider account and cut and download from there. That way it will already be re-sized.

Just helping out

Comment

I'm just gonna say thanks up front but, I have no idea how to do what you just said.

Comment

Some pictures...
            Attached Files
            20g mixed reef

Comment

Thanks Chris.

Comment

Chris = rockstar!
                210G Malawi haps, peacocks, and clown loaches
                135G buccochromis rhoadesii & 135G Malawi haps & peacocks
                125G aristochromis christi & 125G Malawi hap & old clown loaches
                90G star sapphire
                75G buccochromis rhoadesii
                55G ?
                30G aulonacara Midnight & 30G eclectochromis fry

Comment

Originally posted by dead wait View Post
                  Thanks Chris.
                  No problem, I rotated the pictures on my phone but couldn't figure out why tapatalk wouldn't load the rotated ones so that's why they are sideways.:banghead:
                  20g mixed reef

Comment

Everything sold.Thanks fish box and Jason. Enjoy your new Guppy tank.

Comment

Working...
                    X