Splitting Fish Market into 2 forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Splitting Fish Market into 2 forums

The Fish Market is getting very popular lately, so we've decided to split it into 2 forums. One will be for fish, plants, and corals (if it's alive, post there). The other will be for Equipment.

Hopefully this will make it easier to find what you are looking for, and also help posts from getting buried 3 pages deep in a matter of a few hours.

I'll be setting that up in a few minutes and we'll begin moving posts into the proper forum. Please be patient as we get posts into the proper forum.
    Our Fishhouse
    Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Thanks again Traci. I went through the first 10 pages and moved them over. I dont think its worth while to go further back. But if I am bored maybe I will go through more.
    Resident fish bum
    330G FOWLR
    34G Reef
    330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
    28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
    Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

Thanks!!! That is a great way to clear it up a bit. I had noticed things being buried quickly and that should certainly help.
      In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
      Desiderius Erasmus
      GHAC President

Comment

Thanks, glad your doing this. I was wondering if it's possible to split the new posts? I hate wading through all the items for sale looking for those posts that are discussion or questions or information. Maybe new posts and New Sales? But it might not be possible.
        Guppies:
        Hi-fin pepper Cory's, Black Cory's, Long Fin Golden Aneus, Swordtails, some lyretail(RREA's, Red, Albino Koi, Red & Gold Tux), Different types of BN plecos(albino, calico, long fin, blue eyed short & long fin)
        Mystery Snails, Yellow Shrimp, CPDs

HAS Master Aquatic Gardener awarded 1997
        HAS Master Fish Breeder awarded 1998

Comment

Working...
        X