Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: CO2 System $80

Included are:

3/4? full 10lb Steel CO2 Tank (Hydrodate of 2008)
    Azoo Reg and needle valve with solenoid.
    Brass check valve
    Inline Atomic Diffuser (I did a repair on this so it's not in pristine condition but is still working at 40psi)
    What CO2 Line I still have

90Takes it All.

Will trade for reef supplies...
    Par38 lighting fixtures
    AC20 or Ac30
    Reef Salt
    Test kits (Ca, Alk etc.)
    Refractometer

PM me for other offers
    Last edited by Jeff Wang; 06-30-2012, 11:37 PM.

Refugium ?

Comment

Sorry I shouldn't have been so vague. Looking for nano supplies like:

Par38 lighting fixtures
      AC20 or Ac30
      Reef Salt
      Test kits (Ca, Alk etc.)
      Refractometer
      Last edited by Jeff Wang; 06-27-2012, 11:23 PM.

Comment

I might have a test set around

Comment

Daily bump.

Comment

I have a refractometer (marineland brand the good one) and an ac50 if you are interested in trades.

If interested call or text me at 713-471-2208.

Comment

The ac50 is too large. I need a 20 or 30 at largest.

Comment

Are you interested in the refractometer?

Comment

Yah I'm interested. Which model is it? We can do a trade for the refractometer and some cash.

Comment

I will confirm the model when I get home. I beleive it is this one, but in black instead of blue. It measure salinity for NSW instead of just salt like almost all other refractometers out there. I also mis-typed earlier, its from MarineDepot, not Marineland..

Take Control of Your Aquarium's Salinity Level  Accurate Readings: Measures salinity from 1.000 to 1.070 specific gravity. Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC): Provides reliable readings under varying temperatures. Easy Calibration: Maintain accuracy with a quick calibration process. Durable: Constructed for regular use, plus a carrying case is included.   Having a refractometer is essential for maintaining a saltwater aquarium because it allows for precise monitoring of the water's salinity levels, which is crucial for the health and well-being of marine organisms. By providing accurate and consistent salinity readings, a refractometer helps ensure the environment is stable and suitable for corals, fish, and other invertebrates. This tool is invaluable for both setting up new tanks and conducting regular maintenance, helping aquarists avoid the potentially disastrous effects of salinity fluctuations.   Range: 1.000 - 1.070 SG   Calibration Instructions: 1) Drop 3-4 drops of the calibration solution on the glass prism using the included pipette, then close the lid. 2) Adjust to 1.026 SG (35ppt) by turning the screw while viewing through the eyepiece. 3) Ensure the calibration solution cap is tightly closed to prevent evaporation. Note: Calibration with RO/DI water is not recommended.   What's Included? Refractometer Calibration Fluid (1.025 sg | 35 ppt) Screw Driver for Calibration Pipette Carrying Case Cleaning Cloth 1 Year Warranty

Comment

Bump.

Looking to sell for 80 cash since the diffuser is a little damaged Will trade for high quality refractometer and an AC30 or cash.

Comment

Hey I got a marineland 350 or a aqueon 30 for trade

Comment

Looking for the AC30 or 20 since it won't fit on my 14" tank.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Wang View Post
                            Looking for the AC30 or 20 since it won't fit on my 14" tank.
                            So u aren't interested in the aqueon or the marineland ?

Comment

Not really/

Comment

Working...
                              X