Florida Breeder/Retailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida Breeder/Retailer

I've never been really keen on buying fish and having them shipped to me but I could not find a local store with what I thought was a decent price for Electric Blue Jack Dempseys. Honestly, I can't remember where I found this guy, CHRIS BUTCHER, but I was so impressed with my first shipment, I have a second one coming tomorrow. He gave me a total unheard of price for the EBJDs and a reasonable shipment fee, I felt I needed to share this great find with the rest of you.

Chris has 300 tanks and is eventually planning to make this his hobby/business. And, NO, I am not getting any 'kick-backs' for forwarding his info. If you're looking for healthy, decent priced fish, email Chris at crichbutcher@msn.com and see if he has what you're looking for. He ships your fish in breather bags and he wants to know the minute they arrive and in what condition.

I'm not going to make anymore trips into Houston to get fish.

LIB

I agree there is very little livestock in Houston worth that drive but I like going to the LFS for the service. Just my opinion but the customer service/relations I have received from the LFS that I frequent have made up for any price by far.

Glad you found what you wanted and for sharing the info though! Can never have enough options.
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Working...
    X