20 gallon long

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: 20 gallon long

I'm looking for a 20 gallon long or something comparable. I need to get my kribensis out of the community tank. I'm also using this opportunity to get him a couple of girlfriends. So anything y'all have that can accommodate I would appreciate it. I can trade some plants or do some cash.

tmw bro... petco
    20L nano saltwater tank- (In Progress)

55G tropheus tank- 22 T. ikola,23 T. red chimba, 4 brevis, 3 b.pleco, 1 dwarf giraffe cat
    NO SUCH THING AS OVER FILTRATION... =DD

Comment

Somebody else told me this, but I wasn't sure. I called them today and they said they already had their 2sales for the year.

Comment

its tmwr?

Comment

Went up to petco today and doesn't seem like the sale is happening.

Comment

Its happening. Just got $75 off a new 40B!
            30Long: L134 Leopard Frog Plecos X16, Corydoras Sterbai X9, Endlers X4

Small ADA nano (~8gal): ... BKK or OEBT breeding tank in the works!

75g Craigslist Special: In the works...

Comment

Yeah, might be worth finding another Petco... I just got 2 x 20g and a 10g for $50.
              "I think that God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability." -Oscar Wilde

Comment

Just picked up a 40 breeder and they took the $7 off coupon. Got it for $35 out the door.

Comment

what $7 coupon?

Comment

It came in the mail.

Comment

Originally posted by fishman1 View Post
                      what $7 coupon?
                      I use mine on dog food...
                      30Long: L134 Leopard Frog Plecos X16, Corydoras Sterbai X9, Endlers X4

Small ADA nano (~8gal): ... BKK or OEBT breeding tank in the works!

75g Craigslist Special: In the works...

Comment

I got one! 21$ was the last one they had.
                        FYI. I guess the sale will be going until July 21st, the manager told me that they front load the inventory though and once the tanks they have are gone they probably won't get any more until after the sale. Copperfield had a lot of 40 gallon breeders. I wanted one bad, but my wife would have my head for another big tank. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by StanDaManTX View Post
                          I got one! 21$ was the last one they had.
                          FYI. I guess the sale will be going until July 21st, the manager told me that they front load the inventory though and once the tanks they have are gone they probably won't get any more until after the sale. Copperfield had a lot of 40 gallon breeders. I wanted one bad, but my wife would have my head for another big tank. Lol
                          Sweet! Glad you found one.
                          "I think that God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability." -Oscar Wilde

Comment

Working...
                          X