40 gallon breeder/custom stand canopy $175

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 40 gallon breeder/custom stand canopy $175

I have a 40 gallon breeder setup I started about 3 months ago. I am deciding to sell because I just not big on soft corals anymore. Most of my time now is dedicated to my sps tank. I would like to sell this setup as a whole.

1. 40 breeder glass tank non drilled $50 (no scratches that I am aware of)

2. Custom stand and canopy. Both stand and Canopy are open in the back giving you a lot of room to work. There is also a large door on the front of the stand that is fully removable that is held on by a magnet. They front of the canopy also lifts up completely giving a lot of room to work with as well. $300

Now $200!

3. Not sure how much live rock I have but its covered in corals. I would estimate it at about 75lbs or more. The corals are included with the live rock. Every coral you see in the video will be included in the live rock sale. (there are kenya tree,yellow fiji leather,green spaghetti finger, cotton candy spaghetti , devils hand leather, large colonies of red and blue mushrooms covering rock, waving hand xenia,blue and gold pumping xenia,gsp,daisy polyps, and more$175

LIVE ROCK IS PENDING

4. Two maxi jett 1200's the newer style ones

I will sell items 1,2,3,4 for $425

If you just want the tank canopy and stand then its $300

If you just want item number 3. then $175

light and skimmer not for sale

I also have a pair of mated yellow stripe maroon clowns that I will sell for $100. They are about 4 inches big

all prices are negotiable

click for video

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by kh19148; 07-02-2012, 10:03 PM.

picture bump

Comment

bump

Comment

Do you have a pic of the clowns

Comment

i will try and get a pic up tonight of them. Thw female is about 4" and the male is about 3". You can see them in the video.

Live rock is pending

Comment

Price bump $275

For tank.canopy and stand

Comment

Would you take 125 for #3

Comment

$200 for tank stand and canopy...anyone?Its only three months old

Comment

$175 tank stand and canopy anyone?

Comment

Working...
                  X