Suprise suprise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suprise suprise

I went to shut down my saltwater tank. The one that I thought I had lost everything to ich except a couple urchins and a chromis. Lo and behold, I found my yellow watchman and tiger shrimp pair still kicking and I still have a ton of snails.

What do you think? Should I start a small softie reef back up?
    135 gal Fahaka Puffer
    150 gal Threadfin Acaras, Angels, Red Spotted Severum, Gold Severum, and a Silver Dollar
    185 gal Demasoni, Yellow Labs, Venustus, Rustys, Plecos, Clown Loaches, and Sharks

Originally posted by BeefyG View Post
    I went to shut down my saltwater tank. The one that I thought I had lost everything to ich except a couple urchins and a chromis. Lo and behold, I found my yellow watchman and tiger shrimp pair still kicking and I still have a ton of snails.

What do you think? Should I start a small softie reef back up?
    nope lol
    Mentally Challenged

My Flickr

Comment

Heck ya its a sign from the fish gods start it up

Comment

i say go for it. you got survivors, so why not.
        75g Tank,
        2- Wild Scalare Angel 2-wild Angel snakeskin, 2-half blue half black Angels, 5-Guianacara Geayi, 4- Blue Rams(1m/3f), 1- L144, 1- Pleco unknown type 1-Blue Neon Goby
        2.5g Mini Monter - Shrimp Tank
        10-RCS, 1-Red Sakura 5-Malawa, 8-Boraras Brigittie, 1-Adonis Pleco, 1-Zebra Nerite, 1-Horned Nerite
        10g Tank
        Hospital 2-F. Endlers

2-29g Empty Tank, 20L Empty Tank , 125g Empty Tank[SIGPIC]sigpic

Comment

I gotta figure out where I'm going to put the tank and there lies the problem. I gots a plan but idk if my wife will go for it.
          135 gal Fahaka Puffer
          150 gal Threadfin Acaras, Angels, Red Spotted Severum, Gold Severum, and a Silver Dollar
          185 gal Demasoni, Yellow Labs, Venustus, Rustys, Plecos, Clown Loaches, and Sharks

Comment

Do it while she's gone so when she gets back its there and full all she can do is get mad but its there set up what's done is done

Comment

Originally posted by johnnymisty View Post
              Do it while she's gone so when she gets back its there and full all she can do is get mad but its there set up what's done is done
              +1 i have done that and it does work, and it comes with a silent treatment for a week. lots of relaxation lol
              75g Tank,
              2- Wild Scalare Angel 2-wild Angel snakeskin, 2-half blue half black Angels, 5-Guianacara Geayi, 4- Blue Rams(1m/3f), 1- L144, 1- Pleco unknown type 1-Blue Neon Goby
              10-RCS, 1-Red Sakura 5-Malawa, 8-Boraras Brigittie, 1-Adonis Pleco, 1-Zebra Nerite, 1-Horned Nerite
              10g Tank
              Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

I would but our third kid is 3 weeks old. She hasn't got much sleep lately so she might snap. Hrmmm, I probably should hide the meat cleavers for a while anyway
                135 gal Fahaka Puffer

Comment

lol.
                  75g Tank,
                  10g Tank
                  Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

you crazy
                    Mentally Challenged

My Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by BeefyG View Post
                      I would but our third kid is 3 weeks old. She hasn't got much sleep lately so she might snap. Hrmmm, I probably should hide the meat cleavers for a while anyway
                      hang it off the crib and tell hers one of those fancy aquarium crib toys
                      75G Standard - High Light Planted Community Fish
                      28G Aquapod - Medium Light Planted Shrimp & Microrasboras
                      12G Eclipse - Bonsai Planted Betta & Shrimp
                      29G Standard - Vivarium w/ Red Devil Crabs
                      45G Exo-Terra - Terrarium w/ Hermit Crabs (in progress)
                      33G Cubish - Vivarium w/ D.auratus 'blue & bronze'

GHAC Member

Comment

Get her an a hour massage and a facial set it up while she's gone and when she gets home say suprise here's the rest of your present or my present however you wanna play that and after what you gave her she won't be mad.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnymisty View Post
                          Get her an a hour massage and a facial set it up while she's gone and when she gets home say suprise here's the rest of your present or my present however you wanna play that and after what you gave her she won't be mad.
                          Good one.
                          75g Tank,
                          10g Tank
                          Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

Louis Vuitton, Diamonds, Chanel, Gucci... all things that are a fish hobbyist with a significant other's best friend.
                            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
                              Louis Vuitton, Diamonds, Chanel, Gucci... all things that are a fish hobbyist with a significant other's best friend.
                              hmmmm. don't think my husband's interested in any of those. :P
                              Guppies:
                              Hi-fin pepper Cory's, Black Cory's, Long Fin Golden Aneus, Swordtails, some lyretail(RREA's, Red, Albino Koi, Red & Gold Tux), Different types of BN plecos(albino, calico, long fin, blue eyed short & long fin)
                              Mystery Snails, Yellow Shrimp, CPDs

HAS Master Aquatic Gardener awarded 1997
                              HAS Master Fish Breeder awarded 1998

Comment

Working...
                              X