8g biocube vs. 6g Nano cube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8g biocube vs. 6g Nano cube

I have been looking into getting a 8g biocube SW reef but haven't been able to get my hands on one (since there now discontinued) but I found a 6g Nano cube... I already have a 29g biocube reef so I'm familiar with the biocubes and love them but have no idea about Nanos. Do they have good aftermarket mods to fit it? (media baskets, skimmers, etc)? Or is 6g even big enough to get a descent reef going? Help is needed cuz I have NO IDEA about Nanos. Thanks for reading and hopefully responding
    If today were a fish, I'd throw it back :emt_thumbs:

Check out nantuners.com

When I was looking I went with the NC cause of aftermarket support but that was years ago
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Thanks I just researched that and nothing came up then i saw on other Threads they were saying they went out of business.
      If today were a fish, I'd throw it back :emt_thumbs:

Comment

Yup, they been closed since last year.

I think two things really hurt them. 1) LED mods and pricing is stupid cheap. 2) everyone on nano-reef moved away from biocubes and nanocubes to rimless tanks.

With that being said....I suggust you get an Ada rimless tank for your reef set up. :)
        I ate my fish that died.

Comment

There are some cheap made in china rimless tank in city pets. I used it for 6 gallon nano tank with t5 lights and AC70.

Comment

Yea that cheap rimless is doing well even after the ac 70 impeller broke and I've been to lazy to replace it. An air pump has suffice for almost a week.

Comment

Working...
            X