Where to get an 8g biocube?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to get an 8g biocube?

I've been looking for an 8g biocube to set up but haven't been able to find one anywhere. I have a 29g SW that I love and now want to add the new addition 8g. I have tried Pet City, craigslist, The Fish Gallery, and I feel like all the other stores (though I don't know all the places in Houston). I know they are discontinued so any help finding one would be greatly appricated. Thanks everyone...
    If today were a fish, I'd throw it back :emt_thumbs:

Think city pets had one.
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Oops That's what I ment to say City Pets*** NOT pet city. I called them and they said they don't have anymore. :-/

Comment

oh, they had one posted the other day.

Don't remember seeing many 8g around.
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

It's really hard to find them. Next to impossible now because theyre discontinued. Best bet is just look at some of the online stores because they may have 1 in stock by chance. Marineandreef might have one.

Comment

No luck o well I will just have to stay tuned in and checking Craigslist. I did find a nano 6g on amazon $130 but I'm not familiar with Nanos and 6g is a little smaller than I really wanted to go. I dunno decisions decisions.... Thanks for your help tho!

Comment

Originally posted by chadtrolly699 View Post
              No luck o well I will just have to stay tuned in and checking Craigslist. I did find a nano 6g on amazon $130 but I'm not familiar with Nanos and 6g is a little smaller than I really wanted to go. I dunno decisions decisions.... Thanks for your help tho!
              If anything just make your own 8 gal. acrylic tank. Be a lot cheaper and it's fun as well

Comment

i got an 8 gallon tank from petsmart... its clean and self contained (filter in back) it also came with a led light. its not as bulky as the biocube and very nice looking. i am using it as a freshwater tank but im sure you could use it as a saltwater.

Comment

Working...
                X