iso 25,600

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iso 25,600

This pic was taken at iso 25,600 .. Straight from camera, no noise reduction applied..

baller...D800

Comment

Dayuuuummmmmnnnnnn!
      http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

Comment

Would you guys like to see an iso 102400 shot?

Comment

Why even ask man? Post up!
          http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

Comment

LOL.. Here is iso 102400.. but first Disclaimer on how I got iso 102400..

I wanted to see what iso 102400 looked like and if it was usable. Since the D800 only goes to iso6400 natively with boost to H2.0 (iso25600), I had to mimic iso 102400. What I did was set the camera to H2.0 (is025600) and then shot the image at -2 EV. Using Nikon Capture NX2, on the raw file, I push exposure comp to +2 EV (essentially giving me the equivelant of iso 102400). No additional processing was done. This is the result. I think I could have gotten better results if I had shot iso6400 at -4 EV and then push +4 EV in post, but since Capture NX only let me push +2 EV, I had to use H2.0, which is already pushed by the camera. As mentioned, this is with no additional processing or noise reduction.

Comment

Its has def more noise. Really grainy when you blow it up.

Comment

crazy Iso is crazy lol
                Mentally Challenged

My Flickr

Comment

iso 25k is very impressive..
                  300g - Petrochromis Texas "Red Fin" Longola, Petrochromis Red Bulu, Tropheus Red Rainbow Kansanga.

Comment

Since the D4 can go up to iso 102400 in camera (with H2.0), I can't wait until I get it to see how it compares to this iso 102400.
                    Now if only Nikon would get with it and increase their production to meet demand.

Comment

Working...
                    X