FG pleco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FG pleco

Has anyone seen the antenna pleco they have? Looks amazing but I can't find any info on it online.

Thing had a similar body to whiptails but amazing trailers on the fins
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Like a Royal Farowella? Sturisoma sp.?
    In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
    Desiderius Erasmus
    GHAC President

Comment

Nah not none of this... quick search and this is what I could come up with.

If you are interested in purchasing any of our fish be sure to bring a 1/2 cup of aquarium water, we want to check your water to make sure our fish goes to a good home and live a long and healthy life. Thank you.
      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Wow, have never seen anything like that, is there anything up on the planet catfish site about them? Usually they are the go to folks on new cats...
        Desiderius Erasmus
        GHAC President

Comment

The ones at FG were 10x more impressive and streamers long as the body.

I tried looking on PC but couldn't find anything under the common name
          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

that is pretty sweet cat fish
            Mentally Challenged

My Flickr

Comment

Lamontichthys filamentosus maybe?
              Desiderius Erasmus
              GHAC President

Comment

Wow that is a nice looking pleco , I've never seen or heard of it . Looks like a crucifix in the pic.
                Don't tell fish stories where people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish.
                Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by mnemenoi View Post
                  Lamontichthys filamentosus maybe?
                  +1

Images are copyright and may not be reproduced without permission of the copyright holder.

There's no common name for it. Guessing FG just gave it one? Definitely what I saw in that tank

Comment

That's a great looking fish. From the husbandry information in the link above it looks like like it would be an excellent canidate for a river manifold tank.
                    While I'm not reef ready, I am salt ernate lifestyle curious...

Comment

The link is pretty close, the ones at FG had a more stout body and solid colors.
                      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Working...
                      X