My 125 Gallon Cichlids Aquarium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 125 Gallon Cichlids Aquarium

Hello fellow HFB members. I was told you guys love pictures of aquariums. I am new to this awesome hobby and wanted to share my work in progress. I am still far from being done but it would be nice to show the progress on my tank as I go along. I plan to add more holey rock on the next partial water change, and add some plants probably high end fakes. Also please excuse me for the terrible pics it was feeding time and I forgot to turn on the main aquarium light. I will post better pics later.

I am new to this hobby and even though I did my research before I bought anything I can still make mistakes that I am not aware of, so if you guys see anything that is wrong or not efficient enough please let me know. Thanks.

aquarium1.jpgaquarium2.jpgaquarium3.jpg

Looks great! Can we get (FTS) full tank shot?

Comment

Originally posted by ssrprelude View Post
      Looks great! Can we get (FTS) full tank shot?
      Will take better pictures when I get home. Thanks

Comment

From the first picture, looks like you have several types of rocks. I don't like my scape to be that low. I like rocks with some height and for small rocks, that can be accomplished by stacking. What kind of lighting and filtration do you have?
        210gPetrochromis Macrognatus Green 'Nsumbu
        125g Mdoka White Lip

"Success is the willingness to fail"

Comment

Originally posted by moganman View Post
          From the first picture, looks like you have several types of rocks. I don't like my scape to be that low. I like rocks with some height and for small rocks, that can be accomplished by stacking. What kind of lighting and filtration do you have?
          Yeah I had to wait for some more holey rock to come in, that is why my rocks are low but I just got over 100 pounds of holey rock, I wont add all that but i will be adding more for sure. Lights are getting an upgrade as well, I currently have 2x96 watt power compact lights and a smaller florescent light. For filtration I have two eheim 2215.

Comment

Awesome. Can't wait to see more pics and then some pics of the new scape!
            All bleeding stops eventually...

Comment

Working...
            X