BB Tropical Fish and Pets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BB Tropical Fish and Pets

I had not been over here in many years and I think they have moved since the last time. The FW stuff was mainly cichlids but the SW livestock was pretty impressive! They are on 1960 over by Willowbrook Mall and are worth a stop if you are into salt!
    Attached Files
    75G Standard - High Light Planted Community Fish
    28G Aquapod - Medium Light Planted Shrimp & Microrasboras
    12G Eclipse - Bonsai Planted Betta & Shrimp
    29G Standard - Vivarium w/ Red Devil Crabs
    45G Exo-Terra - Terrarium w/ Hermit Crabs (in progress)
    33G Cubish - Vivarium w/ D.auratus 'blue & bronze'

GHAC Member

I haven't been there in awhile, last time I wasn't impressed (dirty tanks, dead fish, inappropriate lighting). Maybe I'll stop by again. I have pretty high standards on who I'll buy stuff from though and I hate to see fish/corals in a bad environment.

Comment

B&B is ok for there fish never had a problem with them but I've never been impressed with their corals a lot of them dull color and partially dying

Comment

the overall store could have been picked up and better organized, but the SW tanks all looked pretty good. i dont recall seeing a single dead fish and that batfish and seasnakes were off the hook cool!
        75G Standard - High Light Planted Community Fish
        28G Aquapod - Medium Light Planted Shrimp & Microrasboras
        12G Eclipse - Bonsai Planted Betta & Shrimp
        29G Standard - Vivarium w/ Red Devil Crabs
        45G Exo-Terra - Terrarium w/ Hermit Crabs (in progress)
        33G Cubish - Vivarium w/ D.auratus 'blue & bronze'

GHAC Member

Comment

Originally posted by johnnymisty View Post
          B&B is ok for there fish never had a problem with them but I've never been impressed with their corals a lot of them dull color and partially dying

That's the gem behind it! their lighting isn't the greatest but the mother colonies do color up if you know what you are looking for!
          I've found a ton of "designer" named corals there but you just gotta know what you are looking for and gotta be able to color them back up.

My old reef tank was paid for by fragging colonies I got from B&B...
          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Working...
          X