what to feed baby sexy shrimp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what to feed baby sexy shrimp

I have a sexy shrimp that I believe is berried, what do baby sexy shrimp eat and how difficult is it to succesfully raise them

are you keeping them by themselves?
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Nope, they're in a breeder for now just in case she is berried, got a # I can text a pic to, my pics are too big to upload.

Also just noticed we have an inverted section, maybe someone can move this thread

Comment

you could use the phytoplankton or cyclopeeze, the make that powdered artemia that you could use.
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Wtf, missing a digit.

Comment

LoL, I've had a few. 0 at the end.
            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

So??? It looks pretty berried or at least deformed to me lol

Comment

It does look darker in the carpace area but still hard to tell, can you see "berries" underneath?
                  700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Nope, it just looks real big as if it was berried

Comment

If it were berried you would see a batch of eggs under the carpace where the small swimming legs are.
                      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

That's what I tought but I hear they carry a lot so I'm wondering if they're simply too small to be noticed

Comment

"berried" usually looks like it is carrying a bunch of grapes on the outside...underneath...
                          Last edited by dblondfemme; 03-29-2012, 11:44 AM.
                          5.5 fw fluval chi - class N top bar snake chested endlers/ red marble bn/ 4 stripe RCS/ pumpkin shrimp
                          20 sw cube - a few damsels and a colony of bristleworms
                          29 fw - self cloning crayfish..which can't seem to clone haha
                          29 fw - mollies / albino bristlenose / ghost shrimp and snowball shrimp/ glo danios
                          29 fw - crs/ amano/tiger shrimp /assassins/ whiptails/ plants/ 3 emerald cories
                          55 fw - steatocranus casaurius (20ish)/ tetras/ rainbows/large Jack Dempsey
                          75 fw - large Jack Dempseys / pictus cat/ yoyo loach/ Red gippicep
                          / 10+" oscar/ parrot

Comment

Working...
                          X