6 line wrasse resting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 line wrasse resting

I know most of them favor sleeping in rocks or under them but, I picked up a new one about 3 days ago and he does fine while he awakes but, when he's asleep he tends to free float sleep which is pretty odd being that there is alot of spots for him to sleep. All of my parameters are normal and nothing is bouncing up and down. Anyone else find this unusual? First time I saw him do it i paniced and thought he died but, as soon as I touched him he flipped a switch and came back to life lol.

Probably not a place he feels comfortable or maybe he's too comfortable?

I know mines in the past have built slime houses over themselves when sleeping.
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
      Probably not a place he feels comfortable or maybe he's too comfortable?

I know mines in the past have built slime houses over themselves when sleeping.
      yea thats what mine started to do. He found him a lil bed in some red marco algae. I did notice his right eye is getting puffy and cloudy. Not sure whats causing it.

Comment

Originally posted by ometh View Post
        yea thats what mine started to do. He found him a lil bed in some red marco algae. I did notice his right eye is getting puffy and cloudy. Not sure whats causing it.

Nevermind I looked at it a lil closer and it's pop eye for sure. Guess where ever he was he scraped his eye.

Comment

Working...
        X