1w LED group buy/build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1w LED group buy/build

I've been getting a lot of pm's about the retrofit and probably didn't get a lot of them due to my inbox or accidentally deleting them cause I tried sorting through them on my phone.

LEDs need to be ordered in a full reel of 50 which total cost would be about $125 shipped. There are other colors but to keep it simple this is going to be for only Super White. That's $2.50ea in comparison to $7 local.

The other colors if there is enough interest to cover a full reel are .... Red, White, Blue, Green, Amber

Payment/Paypal would need to be up front.

These are complete LEDS with Heatsink and even double sided tape, they will need to be on a power source which thebaoster has awesome ones that I have used here... .

Link to my DIY build

I don't mind retrofitting or wiring up the LEDs but would have to ask for compensation, "Time is money", I has lots of time but no money.

I will probably get a single reel for myself in SuperWhite and if it works out for the other colors I would be interested in some amber/blue, depending on who all orders it could be possible to mix-n-match amongst ourselves.
    700g Mini-Monster tank
Working...
X