Baller Status Shrimp Group Buy #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baller Status Shrimp Group Buy #2

Ok we're back for round 2 and this is mainly for the one that miss out the first one. NIck is honoring our 10% discount again for our group buy.

Shipping will be either $35 or $50 depend on how many we're buying.

Deadline is on April Fools day, April 1st.

Any DOA will be split between buyer and dealt through the seller.
    Pay when you come pick up on so no backing out or you will be "BASH"
    Pick up at "eklikewhoa" he will be posting it up as soon as it get here. Right now we're looking at Tuesday.
    After it's here we're not responsible for it after 3 hours because they will be staying in the bag.
    Shipping will be split ($35/$50) between all the buyers.
    I will PM the total amount owe to each buyers after the deadline.

I will be buying from Nick (speedie408) on TPT.

Click here for his thread.

Super Red Crystals - these crystals are selectively bred to bring out the red instead of the white. Color variation can be seen in these photos. - $25/shrimp or 5 for $100

K14 - these shrimp will breed 98% true (what my source told me). This means 98% of their offspring will look exactly like the parents. - $45/shrimp

Golden CRS (varying grades) $10/shrimp or 10 for $80

BTOE (Black Tiger Orange Eye) - $35/shrimp

WR Panda (Taiwan bee) - $60/shrimp

BKK (mostly 1 bar and a few 2 bar) - $65/shrimp Sold Out. For regular Panda for $60

Blue (Shadow) Panda - These shrimp also vary in their blue coloration but this batch is def much more blue than the previous. - $75/shrimp

Blue Bolt Taiwan Bee - These also vary in coloration and pattern. All of them are blue, no doubt! - $130/shrimp Very limited stock! Only 2 left!! He giving this to us for $100 each!

Blue Bee shrimp (Paracaridina sp.) - $6/shrimp

Water parameters in all my tanks:
    Ph 6.5-7
    GH 5-6
    KH 0-1
    TDS 150-160
    Temp 72-76
    Last edited by thebaoster; 03-28-2012, 05:00 PM.
    ADA 90H Large Cube Garden - Under Construction (waiting for ADG to have Aqua Soil)
    Crypt Nurrii, Blyxa Jap, Blyxa Aubertii, HC, Micro Sword, HM, Hydro Verticillata, Telanthera, Hydro Sibthoripiodies, more to come.

26G High - Baller Ebi Tank - CRS and Otto Cat
    HM, Hydro Verticillata, Limnobium Spongia (Frogbit), Azolla, Pistia Stratiotes (Water Lettuce)

5G - Emmerse Tank -
    HC, HM, Hydro Sibthoripiodies,

I'll start the list.

1. Thebaoster - 2xBKK, 2xWR
    ADA 90H Large Cube Garden - Under Construction (waiting for ADG to have Aqua Soil)
    Crypt Nurrii, Blyxa Jap, Blyxa Aubertii, HC, Micro Sword, HM, Hydro Verticillata, Telanthera, Hydro Sibthoripiodies, more to come.

HM, Hydro Verticillata, Limnobium Spongia (Frogbit), Azolla, Pistia Stratiotes (Water Lettuce)

5G - Emmerse Tank -

Comment

Man those blue shadow pandas look awesome. I'd be sick if i got them and they died though... guess I can't be in the baller club lol.
      20g mixed reef

Comment

I'm going to try and get in on this one. Need to see how much cash is left after rent & bills.
        30Long: L134 Leopard Frog Plecos X16, Corydoras Sterbai X9, Endlers X4

Small ADA nano (~8gal): ... BKK or OEBT breeding tank in the works!

75g Craigslist Special: In the works...

Comment

Originally posted by nightster View Post
          Man those blue shadow pandas look awesome. I'd be sick if i got them and they died though... guess I can't be in the baller club lol.
          One of my BKK still MIA from 4 days ago. I'm crossing my finger that he's still alive somewhere.

5G - Emmerse Tank -

Comment

Originally posted by thebaoster View Post
            One of my BKK still MIA from 4 days ago. I'm crossing my finger that he's still alive somewhere.
            If that was mine, I would be nosing around in the tank looking for that sucker. Your'e tank isn't that BIG, you should be able to find it...
            30Long: L134 Leopard Frog Plecos X16, Corydoras Sterbai X9, Endlers X4

Small ADA nano (~8gal): ... BKK or OEBT breeding tank in the works!

75g Craigslist Special: In the works...

Comment

Yea but I have a lot of mini cave all around the base of the tree. Probably like 20+ small cave and 1 big one.

The last time I saw him when he was in the breeder box last Friday.

I'm praying that he's still a live in there.

5G - Emmerse Tank -

Comment

If there was a way to make sure I would get a male female pair I'd be alot more interested.
                20g mixed reef

Comment

Now and days shrimp are shipped small due to higher rate of survivability. They can try to sex them but it's not guarantee.

5G - Emmerse Tank -

Comment

I'd only be able to get 2 right now and my luck it'd be either male/male or female/female lol...
                    20g mixed reef

Comment

Well you still have until next Sunday. The more you get the better chance you'll get box sex .

Also here's a little reminder: Pay check is coming in 2 days .

5G - Emmerse Tank -

Comment

Originally posted by thebaoster View Post
                        Pay check is coming in 2 days .
                        Not mine! Lol
                        20g mixed reef

Comment

<- has no game! i would have to harpoon and tag those little suckers with an echo-locator for that price.
                          75G Standard - High Light Planted Community Fish
                          28G Aquapod - Medium Light Planted Shrimp & Microrasboras
                          12G Eclipse - Bonsai Planted Betta & Shrimp
                          29G Standard - Vivarium w/ Red Devil Crabs
                          45G Exo-Terra - Terrarium w/ Hermit Crabs (in progress)
                          33G Cubish - Vivarium w/ D.auratus 'blue & bronze'

GHAC Member

Comment

Bleh sorry guys the BKK is all gone!

He's giving us a discount for the 5 Blue Bolt he has left $100 each and 2 of them are possible female.

Hmmm Should I do it????? If so I need to get rid of the panda I have right now...

5G - Emmerse Tank -

Comment

Damn son you crazy

Comment

Working...
                              X