Next week's order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next week's order

This is what I ordered to come in next week...again ordering and receiving is two different things...no prices yet. Will post when it comes in...pasted it right from the order so forgive the lack of info for the moment
    CLOWN LOACH
    RAFAEL CAT
    LOBOCHILOTES LABIATUS
    BOULENGEROCHROMIS MICROLEPIS
    CATFISH ASIA SPOT PLECO
    RED LIZARD CATFISH
    UARU AMPHIACANTHOIDES
    PRAECOX RAINBOW
    SOUTH AMERICAN BUMBLE BEE CAT
    BETTA BROWNORUM
    BETTA SMARGDINA
    ASST PLUMETAIL PLATY
    GOLD TETRA
    KOHAKU SWORDTAIL
    BLUEBERRY SHRIMP
    BLUE TETRA (BOEHLKEA FREDCOCHUI)
    RASBORA ERYTHROMICRON
    DEMASONI
    SCARLET BADIS
    EMBER TETRA
    LEMON TETRA
    KUHLI LOACH
    BLACK KUHLI LOACH
    BLUE VEIL ANGELS
    STERBAI CORY
    TIGER SHRIMP
    RUMMYNOSE TETRA
    LILAEOPSIS NOVAEZELANDIAE
    ECHINODORUS TENELLUS
    ECHINODORUS BLEHERI
    CRYPTOCORYNE BALANSAE
    ANUBIAS NANA
    ANUBIAS MINIMA
    ANUBIAS BARTERI BARTERI
    ANUBIAS BARTERI STRIPED
    ANUBIAS BARTERI BROAD
    ANUBIAS BARTERI WRINKLE
    GERMAN BLUE RAMS
    Charles Jones
    http://www.breitbart.tv/obama-dems-i...unders-intent/

A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have. --Thomas Jefferson
    Guns are responsible for killing people much the way pencils are responsible for misspelling words.

Do you know how much the tenllus and how many pots you will be getting?
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Looks cool. I see some stuff here thats normally not available at the lfs. Where are you located?

Comment

Ok I couldn't get into the other thread to see your site before to much of a newb I guess. I have your address now? Are you visits by appt only?

Comment

My warehouse is not really set up for the public...that and its on someone's property who really doesnt want a bunch of traffic. That being said I can do appointments. If you know there's something you want I'm perfectly happy to meet you somewhere as well. The warehouse is rows and rows of basically unmarked fish in unlighted tanks. Ek...honestly this is the first time I've ordered tenellus from these folks and I really don't know what to expect...could be great or not...but either way I'll take care of you price wise
          Charles Jones

A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have. --Thomas Jefferson
          Guns are responsible for killing people much the way pencils are responsible for misspelling words.

Comment

There's no doubt about that Charles! When did you expect this order to come in?
            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Sometime Monday
              Charles Jones

Comment

Dangit, my cousin is probably pm'ing you right now about picking up fish so I might be swinging by on friday if permitted.
                700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I wants the goby!
                  700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Tempting to make the mistake om the microlepis
                    mmm...pancakes

Comment

mistakes happen, happy mistakes are worth it, I'm coming to visit, whether my wallet likes it or not!
                      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

pm box no longer full...
                        Charles Jones

Comment

Yummy. Picking up ember tetra from you! I am glad that I waited this long.
                          ADA 90H Large Cube Garden - Under Construction (waiting for ADG to have Aqua Soil)
                          Crypt Nurrii, Blyxa Jap, Blyxa Aubertii, HC, Micro Sword, HM, Hydro Verticillata, Telanthera, Hydro Sibthoripiodies, more to come.

26G High - Baller Ebi Tank - CRS and Otto Cat
                          HM, Hydro Verticillata, Limnobium Spongia (Frogbit), Azolla, Pistia Stratiotes (Water Lettuce)

5G - Emmerse Tank -
                          HC, HM, Hydro Sibthoripiodies,

Comment

Remember...this is what I ordered...I will not likely get all of it...I'll know Monday
                            Charles Jones

Comment

Looks like I will be coming to see you twice Charles!

LoL!

Bao, when you go lmk! I wants some tenellus
                              700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Working...
                              X