Restock ETA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restock ETA?

Any word when ADG going to restock? I am debating if I should order from Adana-USA.com or should I wait.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk
    ADA 90H Large Cube Garden - Under Construction (waiting for ADG to have Aqua Soil)
    Crypt Nurrii, Blyxa Jap, Blyxa Aubertii, HC, Micro Sword, HM, Hydro Verticillata, Telanthera, Hydro Sibthoripiodies, more to come.

26G High - Baller Ebi Tank - CRS and Otto Cat
    HM, Hydro Verticillata, Limnobium Spongia (Frogbit), Azolla, Pistia Stratiotes (Water Lettuce)

5G - Emmerse Tank -
    HC, HM, Hydro Sibthoripiodies,

+1 I am looking to come down to the store and browse some stock and was wondering if you'll have some Aquasoil. It will likely be mid march, just hoping it'll be in by then.
    In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
    Desiderius Erasmus
    GHAC President

Comment

I need a cup of aquasoil.... anyone?
      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

That what Frank told me in December that the will have it in 4 weeks. I'm just curious because the Cali ada has two shipment in already in two months.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
        ADA 90H Large Cube Garden - Under Construction (waiting for ADG to have Aqua Soil)
        Crypt Nurrii, Blyxa Jap, Blyxa Aubertii, HC, Micro Sword, HM, Hydro Verticillata, Telanthera, Hydro Sibthoripiodies, more to come.

26G High - Baller Ebi Tank - CRS and Otto Cat
        HM, Hydro Verticillata, Limnobium Spongia (Frogbit), Azolla, Pistia Stratiotes (Water Lettuce)

5G - Emmerse Tank -
        HC, HM, Hydro Sibthoripiodies,

Comment

Its no rush on my end, just wanted to know if it would be in by mid-march. I would like to acquire some to start the task of cycling it, I have heard it takes some time to work the ammonia spikes out and hate waiting on substrate. If I start it soon I can have a nicely cycled and planted tank by early summer.
          In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
          Desiderius Erasmus
          GHAC President

Comment

Working...
          X