This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clown killifish group buy

I'm going to get some more clown killies to add to what I already have. Price will be 2-2.50 each depending on quantity. If you are interested, let me know. I plan on getting them Friday.
    Last edited by armthehomeless; 02-12-2012, 10:41 PM.
    Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
    Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
    Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
    Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Will there be any other fish available in this group buy?

Comment

Originally posted by electricblue View Post
      Will there be any other fish available in this group buy?
      I was already doing to order a few more F. gardneri -- so I suppose I could order some of those too. I don't really have the tank space to hold on to too much, but I'll look into adding a couple more tanks so that I can bring in several species at the same time if the interest exists. What were you looking for? I may be able to get a new stiphodon.
      Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?

Comment

Tim! I'll take 5 clown killis! I have a feeling they'll jump though... but I'll try to work on fitting my lid better before they arrive. Thanks!
        All bleeding stops eventually...

Comment

The list:
          armthehomeless: a couple :)
          aquabee: 5

Comment

do you know a website with some good info on killifish and hopefully quite a few pics of the different species. i found quite a few killifish i liked a while back when i was looking for a particular fresh/brakish goby species that i bought at fg as a clown goby.... that's the reason i'm asking... would killifish eat shrimp???

Comment

Most would go after shrimp, there's a killie forum out there but the name escapes me.
              700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

what kind of killifish is this?
                75g Tank,
                2- Wild Scalare Angel 2-wild Angel snakeskin, 2-half blue half black Angels, 5-Guianacara Geayi, 4- Blue Rams(1m/3f), 1- L144, 1- Pleco unknown type 1-Blue Neon Goby
                2.5g Mini Monter - Shrimp Tank
                10-RCS, 1-Red Sakura 5-Malawa, 8-Boraras Brigittie, 1-Adonis Pleco, 1-Zebra Nerite, 1-Horned Nerite
                10g Tank
                Hospital 2-F. Endlers

2-29g Empty Tank, 20L Empty Tank , 125g Empty Tank[SIGPIC]sigpic

Comment

also doe she has any of the following

Blue Gularis

Lytetail

Orange Australe

Blue Gardneri
                  75g Tank,
                  2- Wild Scalare Angel 2-wild Angel snakeskin, 2-half blue half black Angels, 5-Guianacara Geayi, 4- Blue Rams(1m/3f), 1- L144, 1- Pleco unknown type 1-Blue Neon Goby
                  10-RCS, 1-Red Sakura 5-Malawa, 8-Boraras Brigittie, 1-Adonis Pleco, 1-Zebra Nerite, 1-Horned Nerite
                  10g Tank
                  Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

Orange Australe - Fish Gallery has those right now... and as a result I will not order them. I only want to order things that aren't available locally. F. gardneri and clown killies were the only other two available.

Comment

how much are the F. gardneri?
                      75g Tank,
                      10g Tank
                      Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

Tim I'm gonna hafta cancel my order. I didn't realize how crazy they were toward skrimps!
                        All bleeding stops eventually...

Comment

Darn I want some but I have to keep my scrimp in mind. Looking for fish that will go with scrimp that are somewhat easy to keep. Missed out on the last group buy because I didnt have the tank setup. Doh

Comment

For what it is worth, I keep my clown killies with yellow shrimp. While, I'm certain that some shrimplets get eaten . . . I don't really notice a difference. I'm just going to order the clown killies for myself.

Comment

Working...
                            X