Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do Kuhli's get dizzy?

It's play time!
    I have 4 Pangio and 2 black Kuhli Loaches and right now they are very happy! I re-set my aquarium late yesterday and when doing this I set up a 4" bubble stick in the back corner of the aquarium. I set up the bubbler about 3" from the side wall and about 2" from the back wall figuring some one might like going behind the bubbles. Little did I know that one of my Pangio's would start to make me dizzy!! For HOURS at a time this little guy is swimming through the bubbles and making circle after circle using the currents. It's a blast to watch and so far the other's haven't caught on to the fun yet.
    But seriously can a fish get dizzy? He is playing none stop for like 3 hours at a time if not more.

My Pangio's like to come out and play but my black's hide most of the time. Do the various species of Kuhli's recognise each other, maybe I should get a couple more black's?

Please close thread.

Comment

why close thread?
      Mentally Challenged

My Flickr

Comment

Yea why close? Should have got a video of him/her having fun. Hahha

Comment

I love to play with my white clouds... turn the mp40 all the way down... They all swim in the current then crank it up lol
          Mentally Challenged

My Flickr

Comment

Working...
          X