POTM Shutdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POTM Shutdown

As of right now, the POTM contest has been shutdown. This decision has been made do to the lack of interest and involvement for the contest. The contest may reopen at a later date and time if interest is once again seen. The votes made on the last POTM contest will be reviewed by Admin and the winner will be notified. If you have questions or comments please feel free to contact me.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

If I had a better camera I would participate more.

Comment

Pics are pics bro. Camera don't make the picture. Seen pics from phones that are just as good if not better than professional cameras. Appreciate the input though.
      ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

25g - Reef
        3.5g - Surge Tank
        10g - Ichthyophthirius multifilis breeding colony

Comment

This is horrible!! I participated in the last 2 with just regular pics from my point and shoot camera. I agree, you can even send in phone pics or regular run-of-the-mill camera photos. Never know what you'll catch on a pic.

Sorry to see this go. I hope one day it'll return!
          All bleeding stops eventually...

Comment

me 2
            10g Community Planted Aquarium
            10g-CRS Planted Aquarium
            55g Saltwater Aquarium-
            20gH-Angelfish Planted Aquarium
            20gL-Leopard Gecko

A 13 Year Old Teen Who Loves his animals!!
            YOUTUBE: Michael15551

Comment

I'm quite embarrassed that my laziness has found it's way into the light.

Comment

I like seeing pictures. This is I wish everyone's page had a gallery for picture. We could post our own pictures. Checkout other peoples pictures. I'm not real good with the PC. but I'm getting better. Hope some day it comes back. Everyone's aquarium or aquariums are like people. It takes all kinds to make a world.
                Nothing Kills Evil Like a Sharp Stick...

Comment

If this ever gets brought back, I have a picture I took a few weeks ago in mind!

Comment

it's a shame there wasn't a greater interest in this. :( I love taking photos of my tank and fish. Even if just to share with friends, my camera will still be clicking. :)

Comment

What a shame there wasn't enough interest...I snap pictures of my tanks like crazy.

Hopefully it'll be back!
                      "I think that God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability." -Oscar Wilde

Comment

Lol, lets see some pictures then!
                        I ate my fish that died.

Comment

Originally posted by myjohnson View Post
                          Lol, lets see some pictures then!
                          I just put up a bunch of my planted 8g planted DP tank, in the puffer section! I just re-scaped and want opinions, go see!
                          "I think that God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability." -Oscar Wilde

Comment

Lol and did I say it was planted? Sorry, talking to kids and typing does not work.

Comment

Originally posted by LooksLater View Post
                              ...I snap pictures of my tanks like crazy.
                              Please do post/share your pics in the Photography Section!
                              ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Working...
                              X