Anyone seen a 12x12x16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone seen a 12x12x16

I was thinking about getting a 12x12x16 cube and setting it next to my current tank. I have a 12x12 space left on my stand. I was going to tie the filter into my main tank. The only problem is I am not sure what I would put in it. Was thinking of making it a quarantine tank, but I don't want quarantine tied in with main. I thought about sea horses but it isnt big enough...Maybe a Frag tank? I was going to put a dimmable LED system over it. SO you had this tank what would you use it for?

I might go with a 5 gallon to start just because it is cheaper.
    Last edited by tntdsol; 01-24-2012, 05:27 AM.

Frag tank definitely!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk
    30Long: L134 Leopard Frog Plecos X16, Corydoras Sterbai X9, Endlers X4

Small ADA nano (~8gal): ... BKK or OEBT breeding tank in the works!

75g Craigslist Special: In the works...

Comment

That is exactly what I was thinking. I have already picked out the LEDs and everything. I am going to go bare bottom and the only thing in there will be egg create..... Speaking if which where can you buy that stuff?

Comment

Home depot sells it in the lighting section...you gotta buy a whole sheet unless someone here will part with some
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Its a drive but I have almost two full sheets.
          ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

the 12x12 sounds like an ada might be a nice fit...they have a 12x12x12 on their site for 50 bucks :-) i'll second/third/fourth what everybody else said...a frag tank next to the display would be cool, plus it's a nice little spot to introduce/quarantine inverts or small fishies before releasing them into the jungle of your DT!

Comment

Thanks I will look at the ADA. Any other suggestions. I saw a 13x13x16 (If I remember correctly) at petco today. Looked pretty cool. Just dont want to spend 100$ on the tank.

Comment

Working...
              X