Please don't report HFB notifications as SPAM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please don't report HFB notifications as SPAM

If you have a Hotmail, Live, or MSN email account, this is especially important.

If you receive an HFB notification to your email account, and you hit the 'Junk' or 'Spam' option in your mailbox, you are sending a notice to Microsoft that we, at HFB, are spamming you. Microsoft will eventually blacklist HFB and no one will receive notifications from HFB. It takes MONTHS to convince Microsoft that we are not spamming people, so PLEASE, if you don't want to receive emails from HFB, turn off the option in your settings.

If I receive a notice that you have reported HFB as spam, I will turn off all the notifications on your account. If you turn them back on, and I'm reported again...I'm sorry, but I'll have to disable your account.

I'm not trying to punish anyone for Microsoft's strict rules, but I also have to protect other members who want to receive HFB notifications.
    Our Fishhouse
    Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Same thing for AOL. I had to deal with this and it took me 3 weeks to get it cleared off with them

Comment

whoa... this is like a higher level of being banned?
      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Kind of. I hate having to be so abrupt about it, but I've had to get us off the blacklist twice. It is easily the most frustrating and time consuming issue I've dealt with as far as HFB goes. Easily.
        Our Fishhouse

Comment

should have banner or something added to those members avatar stating they are blacklisted!
          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I'm hoping I don't have to disable anyone's account.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk
            Our Fishhouse

Comment

Working...
            X