help!:(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help!:(

I put PH buffer in my tank and it landed on my 1 year old seahare then she started inking everywhere so i put her in my hospital tank. Now she looks awful:( any tips?

you should mix the buffer with some tank water before puting it in... put some conditioner in with the seahare... maybe a bit more than usual it may help with its slime... put in the amount recommended for the amount of gallons it is in and add like two more doses.
    hope this helps!

Comment

Originally posted by CRUSHER View Post
      you should mix the buffer with some tank water before puting it in... put some conditioner in with the seahare... maybe a bit more than usual it may help with its slime... put in the amount recommended for the amount of gallons it is in and add like two more doses.
      hope this helps!
      and turn the lights down or off so it can try to relax

Comment

Moved to SW inverts. Good luck with your seahare.
        Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
        Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
        Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
        Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

I'd do a water change on the tank that got inked on...
          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

What do you need pH buffer for? If the levels are right pH should self regulate.

Comment

I would WC the heck out of both tanks. And for the future I would mix the ph buffer and put it in a high flow area so that it can mix with the aquarium fast. But I agree I dont understand why you need to use ph buffer.
              Resident fish bum
              330G FOWLR
              34G Reef
              330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
              28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
              Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

I am pretty sure after 6 months this problem this person had has come to an conclusion one way or another.
                My fish has no eye, he is called "fsh"

Comment

Working...
                X